Chapter Forty-Three

JUST A SHORT CHAPTER AS WE COME TO THE NEAR END

XXX

One week later

"Hey hun," I called softly to the black mamba who was currently curled around a brown baby bear. "I see you've made a new friend since I've been gone."

His tongue slides out as he lightly hisses, wrapping a fraction tighter around the girl's neck before unfurling. I watch as he slides down her arm and onto the bed before moving closer to me. His body half lifts as he watches me through his slitted eyes.

"How are you feeling today?" I ask even though he can't answer, allowing him to slide up my own arm to curl around my neck. My eyes catch Areum's droopy ones.

"And how are you sweet girl?" she shuffles closer to sit on my lap, softly petting the snake's head before flopping her own down next to his. "Sleepy," she softly murmurs.

I softly hum. "So you wouldn't be up to visitors?" I tease. Her soft ears perk up as she curiously looks up at me. "Who?"

A smile crosses my face as I look down at her. "Just a couple people you may have met before," I softly say as I gently rub her ears. Her eyes look towards Jihoon, frowning as she tilts her head.

"Would hoon be comfortable with it?"

Her concern for the snake hybrid warms my heart. "Hoonie, baby, can you shift for me?"

He hisses before starting to slither down my arm. His hybrid form hides beneath a bunch of blankets, growing in size before a small head pops out from beneath them.

I turn around, allowing him to get dressed in privacy. I don't turn around until I feel his head nudge my back. "Hey there," I softly mutter as I pull him onto my lap next to Areum. "How would you feel about some people visiting?" I asked him.

He peered up at me through wide eyes. "G-Good people?" he stuttered. "Of course," I reply. "I would never let a bad person near you, I promise."

He seems hesitant but eventually nods, agreeing. "You can come in now," I called out.

The door opens to reveal a soft, doe eyed bun with six others behind him, technically acting like his bodyguards. "Come in," I usher with a smile.

They all shuffle in, eyes locked onto the kids that occupy my lap. "See, no bad people, just soft predators and prey with warm hearts," I mutter into Jihoon's ear.

His eyes track their movements as they get closer, only stopping once they're all seated and he sees how Areum is drawn to them.

It doesn't take long before they both abandon me to instead occupy the laps of my mates.

...

"You'll make a great mother," Jimin softly tells me. He pecks my lips, dragging the bottom one as he pulls away. I smirk as I catch the glint in his eyes. "First you crowd me in my bed and then you try to seduce me."

His face flushes a pretty pink as he hides his face in my chest. "What's he done now?" a voice asks from the door. I look up to see Yoongi curiously looking at Jimin.

I gesture to him to join us. He pushes off the wall, closing the door behind him before walking over to the bed. He crawls up behind Jimin, snuggling into his back before kissing his neck. I reach a hand over to rub softly at one of his ears.

He purrs, snuggling deeper and effectively pushing Jimin further into me.

Like a domino effect, the rest of our mates soon joined, crowding around the bed and dragging bodies to their own.

Just to watch his face flush brighter, I lean down to softly whisper into Jimin's ear, "you'd make a great father as well."

XXX

GOING TO END THIS STORY SOON. DO YOU GUYS STILL WANT SOME LOW-KEY SMUT FOR THE LAST FEW CHAPTERS BETWEEN INDIVIDUALS AND THE 'WHOLE' GROUP???

-PEACHY <3