Chapter Sixteen

THIS ISN'T MY BEST CHAPTER CONSIDERING I AM STRUGGLING TO FIND ANY INSPIRATION TO COMPLETE THIS CERTAIN FANFICTION. THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY SHORT DUE TO MY WRITERS BLOCK ON THIS STORY.

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK @cmbeaudoin76, @Floragal354 and @MiniMoniJagi FOR THEIR CONSTANT SUPPORT ON MY STORY. I AM VERY GRATEFUL FOR ALL THE VOTES, FOLLOWS AND LOVE THAT I RECEIVE.

-PEACHY <3

XXX

"My name's Yoongi, nice to meet you too."

He reaches his hand out to shake my own, his lips taking on a soft smile, mimicking my own. Just as we pulled away, soft footsteps could be heard pitter-patting their way to the kitchen.

"Y/n-ie," a voice sings out sweetly before we see Areum peer through the door. I just hum in response. "Can we all watch a movie together?"

"We can, but why don't you go and ask the rest first," I answered with a smile before watching her run out, calling for the others.

The sound of a throat clearing makes me look back towards Yoongi who is now rubbing his nape shyly. "What did Tae mean when he said that something happened to you six years ago?" he almost whispers out, making me tense slightly as I turn back towards the oven to take the pizza and chips out.

"He just overheard me on a phone call speaking to someone, that's all," I say with a sigh before forcing a smile onto my face as I turn to face him again. "Pizza is done."

... 

With Areum being a child, we had decided to let her pick the movie that we would be watching. What we didn't expect was for Areum to want us all to have a sleepover in the living room.

Unable to say no to the child, we had decided to set up a blanket fort with pillows and extra blankets lining the floor, Areum deciding to make a mini nest in the middle for her to sleep in.

It was honestly the cutest thing to see; her curled up into a ball in her nest with a blanket over her as her wide eyes focused on the film. It felt a bit uncomfortable for the rest of us considering our bad start with each other. In the end, the boys had decided to stay over one side, Jin and Yoongi being the only ones to stay over my side.

For some reason their actions stung my heart making me feel a bit down. It made me confused as to why I would be feeling this way to people I hardly knew...all I did know was that I'd have to speak to Wheein sooner or later.

Areum was quick to fall asleep which didn't shock us that much considering the day she had. With Areum asleep, I had decided to get up and make my way back to my room, not thinking that she would mind.

Unfortunately I was wrong...

XXX

SORRY AGAIN FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER...

-PEACHY <3