Chapter Thirty-One

ANNOUNCEMENT AT THE END, PLEASE READ IT!!!!

THANK YOU Rukie0101 FOR MESSAGING ME. I HAVE TAKEN YOUR ADVICE, GONE THROUGH EVERYTHING AND LOOKED FOR THINGS I HAVE MISSED.

I DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO YOU :)

XXX

Yoongi POV

"What do you mean you bit her?" I whisper, shocked.

Jungkook's body hides in Hoseok's arms as sobs rack his body harshly. I look towards Hobi sadly as I sit on the desk chair before mumbling, "does Namjoon know?"

Jungkook's cries grow, giving my answer before Hoseok even had to shake his head.

Sighing, I drag a hand down my face before letting it drop into both hands, gripping my hair. "We have to tell him," Hoseok voices with a concerned undertone as he looks down at the shivering bunny.

I hum in agreement. "It's only right as he's the alpha...then again, I think everyone should know."

Kook finally straightens out slightly, figure still hunched slightly as tears fall freely from his eyes. "W-Will he h-hate me," he mumbles sadly.

Standing up, I walk over to the sad bunny, cupping his face in my palms before leaning our foreheads together.

"Trust me bun, no one can hate you...you just made a mistake and that's fine."

Namjoon POV

"Is Joon in here?" I hear a tired voice ask softly from my bedroom door. Jin looks back at me, waiting for the signal before letting the trio in.

I instantly straighten in concern as Kook's bloodshot eyes enter my line of sight.

"What happened?" I worriedly ask.

Hoseok moves to the bed with Kook cradled in his arms while Yoongi whispers something to Jin before stepping out of the room.

Not even five minutes later, the rest walked into the room confused. "What's going on?" Tae asks with his head tilted, ears standing tall.

I look towards Kook as he sniffles before softly mumbling, "I bit Y/n."

Y/n POV

"Are you sure you should be working?" Hwasa worriedly asks as she follows me around with a clipboard clutched to her chest.

"I've already seen Wheein and sorted some stuff out. I can't just sit around and wait for them anymore, they obviously don't want me," I say with a scoff.

Looking back at her, I see her concerned face.

Snickering, I emphasise, "I'm fine."

She still doesn't look one-hundred percent sure, but decides to just nod. "Now that's sorted," I breathe out a sigh of relief. "Let's go meet Jihoon."

Namjoon POV

"Are you sure about this?" Kook worriedly asks from beside me. Sighing, I just nod before facing the huge building in front of me.

"It's about time she knew...I don't know why I've avoided this for so long."

The rest of the boys clambered out of the taxi, huffing as they pushed and shoved each other all the way to the door.

The doors automatically open, allowing us to step in from the light breeze.

The receptionist looks up from the computer, smiling warmly at us as his ears twitch. "I didn't expect you guys to be back so soon...do you have an appointment booked," he asks as he looks between us all.

Stepping forward, I lean my arms on the desk. "Not exactly."

He looks at me confused, shuffling slightly in his seat as he asks," are you visiting someone?"

"Kind of," I mutter again. I hear a sigh come from behind me before I'm being pushed from the counter.

"Idiot," Yoongi calls out as he turns to glare at me before looking back at the hybrid behind the desk. "We're here to see one of the doctors, Y/n."

His eyes light up as he looks back down at his computer, furiously typing. "You're quite lucky, she wasn't supposed to be in today."

We look at each other confused as we wait for an explanation. He looks up, noticing our stares causing his face to flush."I-I don't think I can reveal private information about another patient?"

Kook's head shoots up as he steps closer with a nervous look. "Patient? Is she hurt?" he cries out before facing me. "It's all my fault," he sobs out as he flings himself into my arms.

"It-"

"What's with the commotion?" a voice cuts me off. We collectively look up to see a woman standing with her hands on her hips, eyebrows raised.

"These fine gents were after Y/n," the receptionist pipes up after a moment's silence.

"I'll take it from here Taehyun."

She motions us to follow her, not giving us a chance to talk before she trots off down a hallway.

We stumble after her, following her to a room.

She opens the door, gesturing for us to come in before closing the door. "I'm guessing you're the boys that were staying with Y/n," she says as she sits down on a plush armchair.

We all take seats around the room, bundling together in small groups. "How'd you know that?" Jimin asks with suspicion.

She just smirks, looking him dead in the eye as she replies, "wouldn't you like to know?"

Jimin scoffs, looking away with his arms crossed acting annoyed but we could all see the pink tint across his cheeks causing a couple of us to snicker.

"Who are you?" I finally ask as I look at her.

"I'm surprised you haven't figured that out."

I look at her for a few seconds before my eyes grow comically wide.

"You're Wheein."

XXX

IMPORTANT!!!!

I RECENTLY HAD THE THOUGHT OF FINISHING OFF THE STORY, BUT WITH SOME ADVICE, I HAVE DECIDED TO CARRY IT ON. I HAVE GONE THROUGH EACH CHAPTER AND HAVE REALISED THAT SOME THINGS DON'T MAKE SENSE. IN ONE CHAPTER I HAVE IMPLIED THAT Y/N'S GRANDPARENTS BUILT THE HPS AND THEN IN ANOTHER, IMPLIED THAT Y/N BUILT IT HERSELF. I WOULD LIKE TO ASK THAT WHEN YOU READ IT, YOU TAKE THIS INFORMATION AS Y/N'S GRANDPARENTS BUILDING THE FIRST ONE AND Y/N COPYING THEIR FOOTSTEPS, BUILDING A NEW ONE WHICH EVENTUALLY LED TO OTHERS AROUND THE WORLD DOING THE SAME (I HOPE IT ALL MAKES SENSE).

I DO APOLOGISE FOR THIS INCONVENIENCE...

I WILL TRY TO MAKE MY THOUGHTS MORE CLEARER LATER ON NOW THAT I HAVE MADE NOTES ON THE STORY AND HAVE SOME NEW IDEAS TO ADD IN. 

(SHORT CHAPTER)

-PEACHY <3