Chapter Thirty

"How are you feeling?" Wheein asks as soon as I throw myself onto the armchair.

"Like shit," I mumble. I hear her pen click, drawing my attention as she writes something down.

"What are you writing?"

She pauses, looking up at me. "I just like to write most things down so I can help you the best I can."

I just hum, turning myself sideways so my back leant against a cushion and my feet hung over the edge.

"I can't believe it's been a week already." A tear slips past my eye silently.

"Do you know why you feel such a deep connection to the boys?"

Seokjin POV

"Namjoon, we can't live like this," I whisper as I shut the bedroom door behind me.

I walk closer to him before sitting on the side of the bed. "The maknae's are falling apart," I mutter harshly. "Heck, even Yoongi is even more depressed than usual."

I looked behind me to where he sat against the headboard. His swollen eyes were different shades of red, blue and black, underlying his lack of sleep and sadness.

"Why do you deny that it's breaking you as well."

He finally looks at me. "I don't want any of us to be left heart broken if she falls out of love, or can't even love us," he croaks out. "She probably doesn't even feel the connection to us."

The tears finally fall down his face as he sobs sadly, face falling into his hands as his shoulders heave up and down. I crawl over to him before pulling him into my arms.

He weakly clutches at me, whining softly into my shoulder. "I'm scared," he softly whimpers.

"Of what?" I softly ask as I kiss the crown of his head. "Is it the idea of rejection?"

His teary eyes look up at me causing me to coo. "What if she won't take us back?"

Y/n POV

"Since I met them, I just felt this weird sort of feeling I guess," I say shrugging. I hear her hum before her pen is scratching away at paper again.

"What feelings did you feel around them?"

I smile softly, head leaning back to look at the ceiling. "Love, comfort, protection," I mumble.

"Did you feel these every time you were around them?"

I nod. "Even when they were angry or didn't communicate with me, I felt like everything would eventually work out," I tell her, frowning towards the end. "I guess I was wrong because they left."

"Tell me about what happened yesterday."

I absently bring my hand up to my neck, wincing at the pain.

Flashback

"Kook, what're you doing here?" I ask confused as I open the front door. "I-I think I left something here," he softly says, his black bunny ears twitching softly against his head.

I lift my hand, gesturing for him to come in. "what did you leave?" I ask as I shut the door behind him.

"Um," his mind seems to go blank as his eyes dart around the room. Cocking my hip, I cross my arms against my chest with an eyebrow raised. "Why are you really here?"

"I want to come back and there's only one way Namjoon will let us," he rambles as he steps closer. I look at him confused as he encloses me into his grip.

"I'm sorry," he softly whispers.

Flashback end

"Kook bit me," I answered.

"And do you know why he bit you?" she asks.

I shake my head no as I straighten up on my seat so I'm facing her. "I didn't get to ask him. He just darted out of the house after he did it."

She sighs, rolling her eyes at me. "Come on y/n, dig deep," she sassily says. "You should know by now why hybrids do certain things."

I just look at her confused, head tilted. "Fine, I'll tell you," she mutters. "I think they could be your mates."

Jungkook's POV

"Kookie," Hobi calls out as he knocks on my door. "Are you going to come out yet, you've been in there for days."

I shuffle over to the door, ears standing tall on my head. "You know I can hear you," he snickers.

I unlock the door, not getting a chance to open it as he pushes on it himself. He locks the door behind him, pushing me to the bed before diving on top of me.

"Jungkook-ie," he whines as he scents me. He clutches onto my body, small tail whipping back and forth as he whines every so often.

"Why'd you lock yourself away?"

My body tenses under his own causing his scenting to stop. His head pops up from my neck, looking at me confused. "What's wrong Kookie?" he asks more softly.

I move to sit up straighter, forcing him to do the same. He looks at me even more worried as his hands move to grip mine. "I-I did something," I softly mumble.

His eyebrows furrow, his grip tightening. "What did you do Kook?"

"I-"

I pull my hands from his own before burying my face in them.

"I thought Joon would let us go back," I sob. "Oh, baby," he softly mumbles as he pulls me between his legs, encasing his arms around me. "Just tell me what you did."

"I bit Y/n," I cry out. "I thought if she carried one of our marks, Joon would let us go back."

"Do you know if your teeth went through her skin?"

I whimper, curling myself into a tighter ball as my ears flatten against my head. "I-I'm sorry."

"Shh, it's gonna be okay."

XXX

WAS IT GOOD??? DID YOU LIKE THAT I ADDED THE DIFFERENT POV'S, OR NOT???

THIS STORY WILL BE ENDING SOON, I'M NOT SURE IF I'LL MAKE ANOTHER BOOK FOR IT OR JUST LEAVE IT AS IT IS WHEN IT ENDS...

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PATIENCE :)

-PEACHY <3