9. (*)

who's ready for a name reveal?

__

I exhaled shakily by the time my orgasm subsided.

The three of us were in bed, heavily panting, whimpering, moaning and sweating. I couldn't see shit due to the blindfold over my eyes and my wrists ached from being tied to the bed.

Mrs. Hilton had just pulled her fingers out of me and allowed me to close my thighs, littered in marks from her teeth and from her nails. I was sore for sure and the mediocre orgasm honestly didn't make up from the strain my body had just gone through.

I flinched in surprise when I felt a peck being pressed to my belly, "I'll untie you in a second." Mrs. Hilton promised.

When she ordered Harry to get into the bedroom and wait in his underwear on his knees, I had started getting nervous again. I denied the shot that Blair offered me before she took my hand and guided me into their bedroom.

Harry was doing as she had asked him to, on his knees on the floor, hands on his thighs and waiting obediently in his boxers. My eyes followed the ink on his skin but Mrs. Hilton was quick in grabbing my attention, a stern look on her face which silently told me not to ogle her husband.

Harry had a deep tint of red on his cheeks in embarrassment of his compromised position. Maybe he felt as though I'd judge him from the lack of dominance he could show in the bedroom, but I honestly understood that being married to Blair didn't give him any dominance at all.

He kept his eyes low as she slowly started touching me. Hands on my bare shoulders, sliding over my arms and then my waist, following the curves of my body. She leaned in and kissed me, making me freeze as I tried to relax my lips underneath hers but failed to do so.

I wasn't sure if she noticed though, starting zo unzip my dress at my back until peeling it from my shoulders. She looked in approval at the lingerie adorning my body and when she turned around, I glanced to look at Harry who already had his eyes on me, more specifically on my body. His blush only deepened before he tore his eyes away and swallowed thickly.

Everything happened so quickly after that. She hardly took a good look at my lingerie before I saw her walking over to Harry. With a scarf in her hand, he swallowed thickly and kept his eyes low, clearly already knowing what was about to happen. I watched as she blindfolded him and he let it happen, his hands still resting on his thighs.

"You get to fuck me from behind tonight, puppy." She whispered to him and I saw Harry's cheeks visibly reddening as his lips parted, "Fuck, really?"

"Mhm." She smiled, patting his cheek, "If you're a good boy for me."

He pressed his lips together again and she then turned towards me again. Her eyes were darkened in lust and we hadn't even done anything. She just got off on power so much, I was sure the sex was just a bonus for her. Standing there in my heels and my lingerie, she approached me.

A gentle look on her face – much more gentle than she gave Harry – which surprised me a little. I didn't say anything when she dipped her head to shortly kiss me again, "Are you comfortable?"

"Yes, ma'am." I croaked out, my heart hammering harshly in my chest in pure nerves. Blair hummed and brushed my hair away from my chest, "Looking so pretty in the stuff I bought for you, Sloane. You're a vision."

I smiled slightly at her compliment, feeling my confidence rising and it was something I was grateful for. She was feeding me scraps but it felt like everything. Mrs. Hilton nudged her head towards the bed, "Strip completely and then you can lie down on the bed, 'm gonna make you feel good tonight." She licked her lips and I nodded, "Yes, ma'am."