24. (*)

Genevieve.

I was on fire.

Walking through Lotus with my silk robe on, sending flirty smiles and winks to different customers, I was on fire.

Feeling Harry's eyes on me with every step that I took as I tried my best to ignore him, felt like my skin was on fire.

I was fucking burning for him.

After Paul angrily smacked down the door of the champagne room because I had been inside with Harry for nearly an hour, I gathered myself. I watched as he awkwardly put some money into Paul's waiting hand, because there was no way he could get out of a champagne room without paying. With pink cheeks and a hard-on, he joined his friends again while I finally got to take Bill inside. The poor thing had been waiting patiently ever since Harry snapped at him earlier.

I liked Bill, I always had, but I wasn't in it tonight. He noticed it too, my tip significantly lower than at other times. I didn't really care right now. Working for Blair gave me a sense of financial security and I had been saving up nicely in that month of going on trips and dates with her.

After Bill, I had two more guys in the champagne room for dances before I got out again. I walked through Lotus, chatting up some people, greeting others, showing off the skin of my thighs as I flirted with whoever looked at me.

Sarah was off her face and it was funny how much she liked it here. She was blushy and giggly whenever one of the girls so much as glanced at her, and Mitch had his fun with it. He also made Skylar promise him to stop handing her those pink cocktails.

I had been sipping on some water all evening, desperately attempting to soothe the stingy ache on my body with Harry's gaze on me. It was so powerful.

Something absolutely and completely shifted after that night in his bed. He was like a different person. And no matter how much I loved his blushing cheeks and his shy little smiles, these flirty smirks and the confidence in his stance, just did things to me.

I liked it for him. He looked like himself. The suit was a dream and he just looked right at ease here in Lotus, a complete one eighty from the first time he was here with Blair.

Jeff and Harry had been dancing a little bit as the night went on and the music grew louder. I never saw Harry without a glass of scotch in his hands but he seemed to be having fun. To be honest, his outfit wasn't complete without the rose sunglasses, but they were in the back on my vanity.

I knew he was going to be here tonight and I had been nervous as always before my set. The second I set foot on stage though, it completely disappeared. Just like how Harry was different tonight, I supposed he also saw a different side of me here. I was way more confident and salacious up on this stage. It's why Lotus felt like such a safe place for me.

During the dance, he was undressing me with his eyes. His words had lingered in my head, about having had a taste and being addicted. He definitely looked addicted, eyes slowly dragging over the entirety of my body, making me tingle.

I had teased him a little on stage and had expected him to follow me into the champagne room after that. His words just turned me on so much. His confessions, about licking off the dildo, about having my panties and using them for his own when he masturbated and thought of me... It was just too much. So I lost my composure and let him touch me in there, which had never happened before.

But with Harry I felt safe. He was comfortable, he was familiar. He was Harry.

My coping mechanism during anxious times, my friend during the boring events Blair dragged us too, my dancing partner, my life raft in the pools, the one who gave a positive spin on alcohol in my life, the one who blushed with every touch we had shared so far, the person I filled out crossword puzzles with and watched documentaries with in the middle of the night.