29.

Harry.

"Ow, ow, ow." Genevieve winced as I put her down on the bed. She had an arm around my neck as I gently lowered her.

Her blonde hair was stuck between my fingers a bit and she let out a sigh when her head hit the soft pillow behind her head. I was still in my slacks and my shirt, having wrapped her up in the white sheet to bring her here.

Away from Blair.

I didn't think I had ever been this angry before.

I gently stroked my hand over her knee on top of the sheet as she comfortably sunk into the bed with a pained look on her face. I swallowed thickly and used my other hand to brush some hair away.

"Can I have a look?" I asked Genevieve, who nibbled her lip before nodding. I crouched down next to the bed, slowly undoing the sheet to reveal her pretty lingerie and her smooth skin, littered in red splotches of dried candlewax.

The ones on her stomach were pretty much fine, but there were two on her thigh that were bigger and had more wax, and they were those last two where Blair pretended to be deaf and basically mutilated Gen.

I exhaled upon seeing the angry red skin surrounding the dried wax, not even seeing what was underneath it.

"We need to get you under some cool water right away." I mumbled, bending down to scoop her up again.

"Wait, wait." Genevieve stopped me with a hand to my chest, "I can walk." She swung her legs over the edge of the bed to sit up and I frowned, "Really? You seemed like you were about to faint earlier."

She shook her head, "It's okay, I haven't eaten much today and I had a head rush. I'm fine, I swear." She insisted, not accepting my held-out hand to stand up but doing it on her own. She tucked her hair behind her ear and wobbled to the bathroom door in her underwear. I kept my gaze on the back of her head rather than her ass.

No words were spoken and she didn't stop me when I entered the bathroom with her, beating her to it as I leaned over the tub to turn on the faucet. Genevieve inspected the marks on her tummy with her good hand and I just stared at her a bit.

My heart fucking broke.

Here she was, not even shedding one tear while she had bandaged up hands for a reason she still didn't want to share with me, and burns all over her. How could she even pretend everything was fine.

"Have you got spare underwear?" I softly asked.

Genevieve lifted her tired eyes and sniffed once, "What?"

"Spare underwear." I repeated, "Yours is, uh – gonna be see-through when you get in the water."

"Oh." Her face fell in realization before running a hand through her hair, "Yeah." She wanted to walk out but I stopped her, "No, I'll get it for you."

Genevieve relaxed, "It's... uh, a black pair. Cotton. In my bag."

I nodded and turned back towards the bedroom, opening up her bag and rummaging it. I found a neatly folded pair of black cotton underwear as she said, as well as a black t-shirt. I held up both and turned around, "The t-shirt too?"

Genevieve nibbled her lip in thought but shook her head, "No, that's what I sleep in. Otherwise I don't have anything."

"I'll get you something of mine, don't worry." I shook my head, taking both items into the bathroom with me. I handed them to her and left her be in the bathroom as she changed. I paced around the bedroom angrily as she did so, wondering how long it was going to take Blair to come check up on her.