47. (*)

11, 000 words, thank you for a 100K reads <3

_______________________________________

Genevieve.

"Sunny, 'm on my way, yeah? I'll be there in like thirty minutes." Harry spoke on the phone.

I had my lip between my teeth as I smiled to myself, pacing around my apartment with my bags packed and ready to go, "Yeah, that's fine, take your time. Traffic not too bad?"

"No, not at all. Good thing I took a half day and we'll be able to drive all through the afternoon."

My smile grew as I fiddled with the sunny ring on my finger, "I can't wait." I murmured.

"Me neither, baby." I could hear the smile in Harry's voice, "I'll be there soon. Love you."

"Bye." I smiled before we ended the call.

It was Friday and I was patiently waiting for Harry to pick me up for our weekend getaway. For the longest time, this felt like something Harry needed and that we needed, but not so much something I needed personally for myself. I had never really taken trips to take some sort of break, but I just felt like I needed it after these past few days.

After hearing deflating news from Diane on Wednesday to having a date with both Harry and Blair that same evening... it had been a lot.

Blair had been less than mild to me when she saw all of Harry's marks on my chest and thighs. Neither of us had really taken into account the fact that Blair saw me in my underwear or naked, and that I couldn't conceal them even with make-up. We had been too in the moment to think of that, but I did bear the consequences.

She tied me up and spanked me with a whip, which were sort of two of my worst nightmares. She – of course – had then left me be without any aftercare and I had been so, so grateful that Harry had taken that role upon him because I truly needed it.

It was rather hard to admit that I did have to recover from that night. Not so much physically as mentally.

We had spent the night in bed, the three of us, with Blair in the middle. Sometime during the middle of the night, Harry had slipped out of bed after prying Blair off of him – something that had caused me to silently cry in the dark on the other end of the mattress. He had walked around the bed while Blair softly snored, and had crouched down as I was wide awake.

He had wiped my tears and apologized in hushed whispers before leaving lingering kisses on my lips and promising me the world. Something I wanted to believe, but had trouble doing so. And it wasn't Harry's fault, but it was one of the things we should talk about on this trip.

Still, I looked forward to it so much. Some uninterrupted time with Harry felt perfect right now to explore this relationship of ours and get a sense of what life might be like after things get finalized with Blair. If they were ever going to be finalized.

I fanned myself while continuing the same seven steps around my couch. It was a very hot August day and the weather in Cornwall was going to be amazing. I had packed a couple of dresses – including the green one that Harry liked so much – as well as swimsuits that I had bought for the trip to Monaco and in general some summery clothes. I didn't have to pay too much attention to what exactly I was wearing. This wasn't an escort job, this was a weekend away with the guy I was seeing. He wasn't paying me, he didn't expect me to be someone I was not. I could just be... myself.

Which was something I was trying to come to terms with these past few weeks.

That Harry liked me for me, even if I had the hardest time figuring out who exactly that was. I had never been told to be myself. If anything, all I had ever heard was that being myself was wrong and that I should refrain from it. Being an escort and playing roles that other people expected of me, was somehow perfect for that.