37.

TW: use of drugs.

Genevieve.

One thing was very clear to me. Very, very clear.

I was fully addicted to kissing Harry.

After that first initial kiss, we couldn't keep our hands off of one another.

I was sure we annoyed his friends with our constant affection for each other but we didn't really care. Besides, all his friends really did was shoot us teasing smiles or thumb's up. We all stood in a bit of a circle, beers in our hands, dancing to the techno music.

I was covered in a sheen layer of sweat, feeling the beat and moving my feet as everyone seemed to have a great time. I glanced to my left to see Harry fully letting loose – more than I had ever known him to be. His eyes were closed as he moved his hips to the music, a half empty cup of beer in his hands.

His rings glimmered in the disco lights and my heart squeezed in delight to see his bare ring finger, the wedding ring just gone now and he was a completely different man. Like the piece of jewellery had weighed him down.

The dick-necklace around his neck bounced along on his pecs as he danced and then he suddenly turned to me, a lazy grin on his lips, "What're you looking at, sunny?"

"Nothing." I bit my lip to hide my smile and continued dancing. Sarah came up to me, a lazy grin on her lips and a sheen of sweat on her forehead, "Gen!" She shouted in my ear over the music.

I threw my head back in a laugh when she wrapped an arm around my waist and leaned into my ear, "Thank you so much for today! I had so much fun!"

"I did too!" I yelled back, "And my hair feels amazing!"

"I'm really drunk!" Sarah shouted back and I laughed some more. She took my hand and twirled me around before Mitch grabbed her and kissed her neck once. Harry smiled at the interaction between me and Sarah and wrapped a hand around the nape of my neck, pulling me into him.

The move made me clench my legs together. I loved it when Harry was shy and sweet and a little clumsy, but I loved it just as much when he got this look of hunger in his eyes and was more dominant. His fingers curled around the nape of my neck and he had a sly smirk on his lips, staring down at me with such power that I just wanted to suck him off right here, right now.

He didn't say a word, bumping his nose into mine once as if to test the waters before pressing his lips on mine. I stared at his eyes as they fluttered close and then followed his example, letting myself get lost in it.

I pushed all the bad thoughts about kissing to the back of my mind as our lips sealed together. Harry licked into my mouth and a shudder ran up my spine just like the last time he did this. I couldn't help myself when I brought my hand to his waist, gipping his shirt tightly to hold onto something as he easily cupped my jaw in his large hand.

My brain was spinning even more when he brought that hand around my throat, simply holding me there was we kissed. His entire palm was warm and in contrast to his cold rings against my scorched skin. I had never been particularly into choking because only very few people did it decently, but this was turning me absolutely feral.

Our kiss was slow and thorough, his tongue in my mouth felt so intimate and it was like we had gone backwards. Having sex first and then kissing later on, this just felt vulnerable and tender somehow. He knew the lengths I had to go to in order to feel comfortable around him. I had felt the urge for a while now but my trauma always stopped me until the urge was just too big and I wanted his lips on mine so badly I didn't even care.

I whimpered softly when he bit into my bottom lip, our kiss just growing more overwhelming. I was aware of everything, the way his fingers held me, he way is nose brushed into mine, the rush in my heart that deafened my mind, the heat from Harry's body bleeding into me, the warmth of his lips like velvet and the subtle taste of beer and tobacco on his wet tongue.