34. (*)

Another one because I rushed the ending to chapter 33 due to being half asleep hahhaha.

No new updates for a few days!! have a busy weekend once more.

hope you enjoy this one xxx

____________________________________

Harry.

"Take off your panties, sunny." I smirked slightly, dazedly staring at the girl on my lap.

My hands were on her thighs, rubbing soft circles with my thumbs as she held onto my shoulders. Her eyes went wide for a moment and I leaned back further to just take in her wrecked state.

Her hair was a little fluffy from having my hands in it earlier, her mascara had clumped a bit from the tears and her lipstick was smudged from blowing me. Twice.

My thighs still trembled in the aftermath of two very powerful orgasms, surprising me to no end when she initiated the blowjob. I hadn't expected it at all, nor would I have asked for it. I was tipsy and emotional and my brain was clouded, but Genevieve made it all worth it again.

I didn't want to come to Lotus tonight and feel her glare on me. I knew she was angry about what happened on the phone and we hadn't even discussed the fact that I gave her money afterwards. Yet another sad, feeble attempt of mine to keep things professional.

Blair and I fought a lot in the past few days until I closed off again and just refused any sort of communication with her. It made me sick, being in the house with her but it also tore me up to know my marriage was over. I cried myself to sleep every night, wishing I could talk to Gen and hear her dozing off to the sound of my voice, but she didn't answer and I was to blame.

So when Blair basically dragged me to Lotus tonight because she wanted to apologize to Genevieve and we had to hold up our loved-up public image, I sulked by the bar. I didn't sit in the couches to watch her this time, I didn't want to see her fake smiles and spins around the pole as men gawked at her. I dove into the alcohol, Skylar refilling my scotch each time I asked her to even if she hesitated more and more with each empty glass I pushed her way.

So when she asked me to 'help her out because she was swamped' and bring a bottle of water to Genevieve, I slumped my way over to her as she stood there in that soft yellow lingerie. I had seen the row of men outside of her door, waiting patiently for thirty minutes alone with her. It made my skin crawl, the claim I felt over her even if she wasn't mine to claim.

I had no right to feel that way, not as long as I was still wearing that ring around my finger. I couldn't lash out at her for giving it to other people while I was going home to my wife every night.

Just the sight of her nearly made me tear up, I had missed her company so much. Genevieve really turned into my best friend in these past few weeks, and the person I went to for emotional support more than she realized.

All I wanted was her warmth and her scent, so I pulled her into me without a second thought.

Her words of encouragement sparked a fire in me. She kissed down my body and murmured how attractive I was, how much she wanted me, how she felt like I deserved pleasure. It sounded like a mantra, and it worked. With each pass of her lips over my skin, I felt myself growing harder and more confident until she took me in her mouth and I couldn't even think straight anymore.

And now, here she was. On top of me, panting, wondering if I was serious about paying her back. Which I was.

"Genevieve." I warned softly, "Take them off. Let me see."