31. (*)

Harry.

The best she ever had.

The best.

She ever had.

Ever.

Ever, ever, ever.

I couldn't shake the fucking smug feeling while I was in the shower. I rinsed the sex-sweat off of me, rinsing the suds out of my hair as I stood under the stream of lukewarm water. I needed cooling off, desperately. I was half-hard already just remembering what we had done before, but I knew Gen needed a break.

I didn't want to push it, just wanted to enjoy her company and affection. That just sex-pact was so far out the window I couldn't even see it anymore. Still, there was some distance to be kept. For her, for me, for us. For Blair.

I hadn't thought about her once during this whole thing, my entire mind clouded with Genevieve. All her. I never assumed she'd have to be the one to loosen me up tonight. Her energy was a little off when she arrived and it meant business, it meant Sloane.

I knew it's what I had asked of her, assuming it would make it easier for me to cheat on my wife and ease my conscience. I could do that when she was just an escort, I couldn't do that when she was Genevieve, my friend and companion and someone I trusted and liked.

And now I didn't regret a single thing. I had never felt better. I was on a high, buzzing, floating, trembling in delight at what had gone down the past few hours.

She coaxed me, made me comfortable, made me swoon and gladly handed me the reigns in this entire thing. She knew I needed it, she knew me. And I felt so fucking free to the point I didn't even think twice about the things I said or did. It felt so liberating after being kept in a box for years in a row.

Sex with Genevieve was... electric.

And tonight just proved that it wasn't only like that for me, but for her too. She came from grinding alone, the friction to her clit enough to get her there. I was proud of that, proud that I even found her clit and knew what to do with it. That at least gave me an advantage on Blair. It was so obvious to me now that Genevieve faked every sound and movement with her, and that she was genuine with me.

It was a world of difference.

And then I fucked her from behind, staring at that plump, full ass of hers as she bounced against me. Her lack of moaning and words had me thinking I wasn't doing a good job, but in reality I was frying her brain with pleasure and it got me so arrogant. What got me more arrogant was that she begged for me, cried out for me, and most of all, what got me arrogant was the gushing orgasm she gave me.

Her juices had dripped down my thighs as she violently came on my dick, clamping and fluttering her muscles so deliciously I near fainted.

Sex with her was... everything. I was a man addicted, for sure.

She insisted on resting a little more as I took a shower by myself, and I wrapped the towel around me quickly once I was finished, eager to get back to her.

Genevieve was wrapped in the sheet by the time I walked into the bedroom again. The hotel room wasn't all that nice, but she lit up the entire space just by being here.

A true sunny.

"Nice shower?" She sleepily questioned with a raspy voice. I had the towel around my hips and chuckled at her fatigue, nodding, "Yeah, 's nice."

"I'm going to take one too." She yawned, rolling over in the bed and bringing part of the sheet with her to wrap around her naked body. She turned around to face me, tucking some hair behind her ear, "You don't happen to have spare toiletries, do you?"