one shot: harry, genevieve & wren. (*)

Disclaimer: this happens before the epilogue!! sorry for any confusion in the timeline, but harry & genevieve are not engaged or anything in this one.

Word count: 12,332

__________________

"Are you nervous?" Genevieve softly asked.

They were outside, the soft spring-breeze flying through the clothes they wore today. Harry a low button-up and some casual slacks with sneakers and Genevieve a laced up corset, a high waisted tight and short skirt and her usual boots.

Harry glanced her over once, not really used to seeing her in those clothes anymore since they were together. She still dressed like this when going to Lotus but usually kept it a little more casual and comfortable when they were together. Of course, her personal style was visible in everything. Short dresses, tight fits and chunky boots. Lots of black and her signature red lip, like she did tonight.

Harry could already imagine the stain it'd leave around the base of his cock later tonight, and he was sure it was another reason why she chose to wear it.

He exhaled a breath and shook his head, "Not really, no. Just... excited. You?"

"I'm excited too." She laced their fingers together and gave a gentle squeeze while offering him a smile. It was April, and tonight was the first night they were letting their puppy on his own – or with Mitch and Sarah – to go do something fun.

Nugget wasn't all too happy when his parents left him, but Mitch and him got along really well. Sarah hadn't been feeling too great so Genevieve didn't want to worry her more by bringing a pup to their home, but she said she didn't mind.

Harry and Genevieve stared at the familiar building. From the outside still, it didn't look like a club at all. It looked like a regular house. It didn't even have a sign with a name on it or anything, and no one really knew what this place was called.

"What time is it?" Harry questioned. Genevieve checked her watch. They had gone out for a little dinner and drinks, taking advantage of their babysitters for a night out as a date. She nibbled her lip, "We're a little early, Wren won't be here yet."

"Well, should we just wait inside? We can get a drink and find a seat."

Genevieve offered him a smile, "Yeah. Let's go."

Harry felt a little jittery as they walked in, taking the steps down until they saw the girl behind the desk. It was a different girl this time, having a huge stretch in her ear and near black lipstick on her lips, "Yeah?"

"Two, please." Genevieve spoke. The girl chewed her gum obnoxiously, "Sixty pounds each."

"Sixty?" Harry frowned, "Wasn't it fifty until recently?"

She shrugged and blew a bubble with her gum, "Times change."

He rolled his eyes and cleared his throat, pulling out his wallet as the girl gave Genevieve the standard speech about not being allowed to call or text or film anything. They paid and put their phones in a locker before heading inside. It wasn't too crowded yet, but the place was dark and the disco lights were bright.

Harry slipped a hand around Genevieve's waist from behind, "Beer?" He asked in her ear. She nodded with a small smile, "Thank you." She would always be grateful that Harry ordered for them both. She leaned against a wall, arms crossed over one another to take in the scene in front of her.

There were some people dancing, some people grinding and some people kissing. The couches in the back were more so empty at this time of the night, and just one couple was making out on one of the beds.