The Tale of Eugene Fitzherbert 1

To Become The Captain of the Guard

In the Kingdom of Corona, there was the Captain of the Guard.

He heads out to meet his soldiers. They are outside of the royal guard training grounds.

Every men in their exercise uniforms are lined up straight.

The Captain of the Guard was stern. He encounters one particular character. "Do you have what it takes to be the next Captain, Fitzherbert?" The Captain of the Guard asked.

Eugene was laidback. He doesn't seem to worried about himself. Eugene raises his eyebrow. "Well I was told by the princess to be here. Rapunzel was relying on me to be the new Captain of the Guard." Eugene answered.

The Captain of the Guard was not amused. "You do not come here for fun and games, Fitzherbert!" He ranted.

Eugene was bewildered.

The Captain of the Guard begun pacing left and right. He faces the royal guards and Eugene. They faced the instructor back. The Captain of the Guard was serious. "You people are here to take hard obstacles for days. And the last person stands becomes the next Captain. And if you failed to accomplish your training, neither of you will make the mark." He added. The Captain of the Guard halted at the middle of the area. "Are we ALL clear, gentlemen?" He wondered.

The soldiers are straightforward and frowning. They saluted at The Captain of the Guard. "Yes Captain sir!" They exclaimed in unison.

The Captain of the Guard glanced at Eugene. "Fitzherbert?" He asks.

Eugene was annoyed yet understood. He saluted at The Captain of the Guard. Eugene was sulky. "Yes Captain, sir..." he answers.

The Captain of the Guard was pleased yet mischievous. "Enjoy your first day of your training, Fitzherbert. You're gonna be so stumped about this." He stated.

Eugene was not thrilled at The Captain of the Guard. "Whatever I have to do to be the next Captain, I will not fall behind." He uttered.

What do you think? Next part soon!