The Tale of Rapunzel 2

In Old Corona, Varian was on the ladder. He finishes up putting up banners for the special occasion. Varian ties the double-knot around the pole. It says 'HARVEST FESTIVAL'. Each banner has colorful fall leaves and pumpkins on it. He was satisfied with his smile. "All right, this is the last banner to decorate for the day." Varian stated.

Lance walked towards Varian. Lance was thrilled. "Hey, Varian. You're big brother is on his way here with the princess." Lance reminded.

Varian was beamed at Lance. Varian steadies down on the ladder. He got on the ground. "Are the stands and tents ready for the festival, Lance?" Varian wondered.

Lance was psyched. He nodded his head twice. "They are, indeed." Lance added, replying. He fingered his whole hand about the to-do list. "Kiera and Catalina set up the bobbing-the-apple-game. Adira created the ring-tossing-game. King Edmund got the-storytelling-of-Flynnigan-Rider-tales tent all prepared. Quirin and I baked pumpkin pies. And the homemade DE-LISH pumpkin pies are good to go, with fresh apple ciders in the refreshment stand." Lance mentioned.

Varian was mischievous. He crisscrosses his arms. Varian raised his eyebrow. "Who's in charge of the refreshment stand, Lance?" Varian asked.

Lance chuckles. "Varian, I can take the refreshment stand again." He answered.

Varian narrowed his eyes. He was annoyed. "Last year, you stole the pumpkin pies." Varian argued.

Lance was too silly to reminisce his thievery deed. "It was too good to ignore them." He commented.

Varian facepalmed himself. He groans. Varian faced Lance. Varian was peeved. He gestured himself. "I'll take the refreshment stand this year, Lance." Varian added. He gestures at Lance. "You just make sure Kiera and Catalina are having fun with the apple-bobbing." Varian declared. He hurries over to the refreshment stand.

Lance was confused. He blinked his eyes twice. And then, Lance smiled and shrugged. He goes to Kiera and Catalina.

Several moments later, Eugene and Princess Rapunzel rides with Maximus. They are going to Old Corona.

The white horse stopped at the village.

Eugene was tenderhearted at her.

The princess was astonishingly excited.

The Harvest Festival has begun. The villagers of Old Corona are participating the season event.

Eugene dismounts Maximus. Eugene was glad. "Rapunzel, you're gonna love the Harvest Festival here." He added. Eugene helps the princess to get off the white horse. Rapunzel holds Eugene steady to be picked up. He put her down gently. "It got games, the food, the Flynnigan Rider storytelling and the pumpkins looked awesome." Eugene mentions.

Rapunzel was still excited. "Eugene, I can't wait!" She exclaimed.

Eugene was pleasing. "So what shall you do first, princess?" He added. Eugene raises his eyebrow. "Play the games? A slice of pumpkin pie and an apple cider? Anything in particular?" He wondered.

Rapunzel extended her arms out. She was still exciting herself. "I wanna try everything!" She replied in exclamation.

Eugene was bewildered at first.

Rapunzel runs to the village. "I'm going to bob that apple!" She exclaims.

Then, Eugene was amazed. He has his eyes widened. Eugene raised his eyebrow at her. "Not if I bob one first!" He hollered. Eugene dashes after the princess.

Kiera was not amused. She crisscrossed her arms.

Catalina was puzzled yet smiling.

Lance was cheerful. "You can do it, Eugene! You can do it, Rapunzel!" He shouted.