Bonus; Preparing for the Special Night

Note: LONG PART! Thank you and enjoy!

Preparing for the Special Night

In Old Corona, Eugene and Varian faced each other in Varian's lab.

Eugene was stunned at first. "What?" He added, inquiring. Then, Eugene was emotional. He placed his right hand on his heart. "You are making the engagement ring for Rapunzel...for me?" Eugene asked in his whispering.

Varian nodded his head. He grinned happily. "Yes." Varian answered. He goes to his desk.

Varian grabbed the big rounded yellow crystal. He showed it to Eugene. Varian was compassionate. "This yellow gemstone looks like the princess's long hair color...The Sundrop..." he uttered.

Eugene was cheerful. "Varian, that shiny stone looked EXACTLY like Rapunzel's long hair color..." Eugene added. Varian was delighted. Eugene was still cheerful. "Varian, this is a great idea." Eugene believed. He was getting ahead of himself.

Varian snapped his fingers. "I can minimize the yellow crystal." He added. Varian stares at the yellow clear gem. It seemed to be a yellow tourmaline. He was wide-eyed. "The Rapunzeline." Varian called it.

Eugene joined him. "I'll help you with your Rapunzeline." He added, deciding. Eugene and Varian goes to the desk. Eugene looked at Varian's mineral. "Afterwards, I'll make a request to Xavier." Eugene declares.

Varian was grinning big.

Outside of Varian's house, Lance and Adira are still bewildered about Varian's peculiar behavior. She looked at the sky. Adira was surprised. "Hamuel..." she said.

Lance follows her glimpse. He was confused.

The raven flew in the sky. Then, Hamuel prepares to land himself. The raven clumsily hit the pumpkin. Hamuel was stuck in the hollowed pumpkin.

Kiera took the pumpkin's top off of it. She was annoyed yet curious.

The raven popped its head out. Hamuel cawed.

Catalina was stumped yet happy. "Aw you poor bird." She comments. Catalina gently got the raven out of the pumpkin.

Adira went to Kiera and Catalina. Adira hovered over them. She was bemused yet confident. "That's Hamuel. King Edmund's raven." Adira utters.

Catalina placed Hamuel on the grassy ground. The raven ruffled its feathers. Hamuel caws twice at Adira.

Adira nodded her head thrice times. She was serious. "Tell King Edmund that I'm on my way." Adira commands.

The raven caws a couple times. Hamuel flies away.

Kiera raises her eyebrow at Adira. "What did the raven say, swordslady?" Kiera wonders.

Adira was bothered. "King Edmund found Hector." She replies.

Adira walked away from the two little girls.

Kiera and Catalina are baffled.

Quirin was definite at Adira. He was acknowledging. "You're going to find the king and Hector, are you?" Quirin inquires.

Adira glanced at Quirin. She was still bothered. "If our king did found Hector, I have to join them for the Dark Kingdom." Adira explained.

Eugene got out of Varian's home. Eugene has a purple pouch with the Corona emblem on it. He detected Adira. Eugene goes to her. He was glad. "What's going on, Adira?" Eugene asked.

Adira stared at Eugene. She was really bothered. "Your father found Hector. I have to leave and reunited them for the Dark Kingdom." Adira answered.

Eugene raised his eyebrow. "You can stay here...But if my dad needs you..." he added. Eugene was sympathetic. He narrows his eyes. "I understand..." Eugene said.