The Tale of the Cheery Dragon 5

In the Corona castle's throne room, Willow, the king, the queen, the princess and Eugene are facing the royal advisor.

Rapunzel was mad. "No one is attacking the dragon, Nigel. We don't know if it's a bad dragon or a good dragon." She demanded.

Eugene was angry. "Again, it has my brother. I can't do nothing about this." He stated.

Willow walked to Eugene. She was awkward yet happy. "Actually, Eugene, I have witnessed a dragon once. The big pretty green-and-blue one." Willow added. Rapunzel and Eugene are confused at Willow. Willow crisscrosses her arms. "It seriously loves poetry. Somewhere in the different country." She explained.

Eugene was annoyed. He narrows his eyes. "Isn't this from some bashful dragon in the fair?" Eugene asked.

Willow was beamed at Eugene. "Reluctant yet another good word for the dragon." She answered.

Rapunzel was puzzled yet smiling. "Fake or real?" She wondered.

Willow nodded her head thrice times. "Fake definitely." She added, replying. Willow shrugs at Rapunzel. "Although, the children and adults loves it." Willow said.

Nigel doesn't like being neglected. He was urging yet furious. "Princess Rapunzel, please reconsider!" Nigel added, exclaiming. Willow, Rapunzel and Eugene looked at Nigel in befuddlement. The royal advisor gestures out. "Dragons are monstrous creatures to its existence. It's either them or us. I am telling you to do what's best for Corona, your highness." Nigel pleaded.

King Frederic was stern at the royal advisor. "Enough, Nigel!" King Frederic shouted.

Queen Arianna was solemn. "I understand your concern. Unfortunately, our daughter cannot decide about the dragon we have here." She added. Queen Arianna frowns. "As your king and queen, the dragon you're referring is not Corona's vexation anymore." She declares.

Nigel, Eugene, Rapunzel and Willow are stunned at the queen.

King Frederic was nervous yet smiling at his wife. "Arianna, darling." He added. "Do you think perhaps you're getting fast on your decision?" King Frederic inquired.

Queen Arianna gives him the death glare at her husband.

King Frederic was awkward yet happy. He nodded his head. "Yes, dear." King Frederic added, agreeing with the queen. The king glanced at Nigel. King Frederic was serious. "If my queen and my princess says no hunting dragons, then I will decree that if anyone hunts or hurt the dragon, they will be sent to the dungeon for the crime of cruelty to dragons." He stated.

Queen Arianna smiles sweetly at King Frederic.

Willow raised her fists. "WOO! That's my brother-in-law!" She cheered.

Rapunzel and Eugene are astounded.

Nigel was irritated. He has grudges.

Stan peeked the window from outside. He was enthusiastic. Stan rushes over to the royal guards to the courtyard. He was excited.

They noticed him.

Stan could not contain himself. "Hey guys, the queen said 'We don't have to hunt for the dragon!'" He added, exclaiming. "Can you believe it?!" Stan inquires in exclamation.

Pete was glad. "Yay!" He cheers.

The rest of the royal guards are happier. "Woo! Who!" They cheered in unison.

Back in the peaceful forest, Brock and Varian have not go to Old Corona yet.

They faced the dragon.

Brock was confident at the alchemist.