The Tale of Adira

The Swordslady Plays Doctor

In Old Corona, the whole village are decorating for The Harvest Festival.

The dark warrior with white hair arrived. She was confident yet bemused. "A pumpkins' festival..." The dark warrior said.

King Edmund and Eugene are displaying their last pumpkins from their wheelbarrows. They are placing them next to the last house.

King Edmund checks out. He was cheerful. "Adira! Long time to be seeing you!" King Edmund greets.

Eugene was baffled. He glanced at the dark king's detect.

She smiles. "It's a peculiar way to see you too, your majesty." Adira said.

Eugene rubbed his right shoulder a little bit. He was happy yet awkward. "What brings you in Old Corona, swordslady?" Eugene asked.

Adira shrugged. "Trying to find your father and Hector..." she answered.

Eugene was not amused.

King Edmund was contentious. "At least you found me..." he added. King Edmund raises his eyebrow. "Any clue for Hector?" King Edmund wondered.

Adira was serious. She shook her head. "No, your majesty." Adira added, replying. She tilted her head. Adira was perplexed. "Got a bruise, Fishskin?" She asked.

Eugene was surprised. Then, he was smiling yet failed. "Yeah...I had this a week ago...I am the next captain of Corona..." Eugene answered.

Adira blinked her eyes twice. "Is Blue-stripe home in his house?" She wonders.

Eugene nodded his head twice. "Oh yes, he's helping his dad and-" He tried to reply in his sentence.

Eugene was bewildered. "Wait, why?" He inquired.

Adira was bothered. She marches forth to grabbed Eugene's left arm. The dark warrior was dragging him away.

King Edmund was concerned. "Um, Adira! Take it easy on my son! You don't have to do that!" He hollered. King Edmund hurried after her.

Moments later, the dark king waited outside of Varian's house.

Quirin and Lance are confused.

Quirin raised his eyebrow. "What happened, your majesty?" He asks.

Lance tilts his head. "Did we miss something here?" He asks too.

King Edmund sighed. He was pathetic. "Adira's playing doctor again." King Edmund answers.

Quirin perturbs. He facepalmed himself. Quirin groaned.

Lance was astounded. "The swordslady's playing what?!" He inquires in exclamation.

In Varian's lab, Eugene was sulky. He sits on the wooden stool. "Adira! Quirin and Varian are taking good care of me! I don't need another doctor here!" Eugene protested.

The dark warrior apply a cool rag on Eugene's right shoulder. Adira was bemused yet resolute. "You must start your job as the captain of Corona no more than two weeks. You should be well before your first day of the job." She said.

Varian was glad. He created his component in his beaker. Varian brought out his black dropper. He takes his blue-and-white component from his beaker. Varian examines his black dropper filled with his experiment. "My Initial Change Equilibrium alchemy should be good to go." He added. Varian walked to Eugene. Varian was puzzled. "Adira, are you sure your treatment of a bruise is gonna work?" He wondered.

She shrugs. Adira was definite yet bemused. "I had a bruise before. It healed me quicker." She replied.

Adira pulls out her half of footlong meat out.