The Tale of King Frederic and Queen Arianna

Note: You'll read Eugene Fitzherbert in some scenes. And there's a villain in this tale. Thank you and enjoy!

Tea with the Duchess of Quintonia

In the Kingdom of Corona, Eugene meets with the former Captain of the Guard.

It was the evening.

In Corona castle's guest room, the former Captain of the Guard was frowning. "What did you do to your uniform, Fitzherbert?" He asked.

Eugene sighs. He was annoyed. Eugene narrowed his eyes. "I spilled my apple cider, sir." He admitted in his answer.

Eugene still got his drink stains on his shirt.

The former Captain of the Guard smiled. He was laughing with him.

Eugene was confused. He blinked his eyes twice.

The former Captain of the Guard was confident. "Fitzherbert, I spilled my milk while I was eating my midnight snack after my day. Boy, I couldn't keep my uniform clean if I tried." He confessed.

Eugene was still confused. He raised his eyebrow. "You eat milk and cookies every midnight?" Eugene wondered.

The former Captain of the Guard nodded his head. "I do." He replied.

Eugene was happy yet awkward. "Huh, guess we both got flaws sometimes." He stated.

The former Captain of the Guard was serious yet smiling. "I'm not gonna ask you tonight over spilled apple cider situation." He added. The former Captain of the Guard gestured out. "Just get yourself clean up and be presentable for King Frederic and Queen Arianna tomorrow morning. And get a new uniform, Fitzherbert." He commanded.

Eugene saluted at him. He was grinning yet resolute. "Yes captain sir!" Eugene exclaimed.

On the next morning, King Frederic and Queen Arianna are seated in their throne chairs.

They are happy to see the new captain in the throne room.

Eugene met them before the day starts. He was wearing his cleaner captain uniform of Corona. The red and gold with the Corona emblem. Eugene did not wear his big yellow helmet. He stands up tall and straight. Eugene was looking firm yet delightful. He salutes. "Any orders for me today, your majesty?" Eugene asks.

King Frederic was confident yet regal. "At ease, Eugene and I'll tell you." King Frederic added. Eugene puts his right hand down. He became relaxed. King Frederic was bothered yet smiling. "Eugene, I am only ordering you to be in your presence for Rapunzel's big day." King Frederic answers.

Eugene was cheerful. He raises his eyebrow. Eugene crisscrosses his arms. "Oh, is it Rapunzel's tea party with the Duchess of Quintonia, already?" He wondered.

King Frederic nodded his head. "That's correct, Eugene." King Frederic replied.

Queen Arianna was pleased. "Eugene, our servants are preparing for that day." She added. "Do you think Rapunzel should have tea inside or outside of the castle?" Queen Arianna asked.

Eugene smiles big. "Your majesty, the sun was out. Not a cloud in the sky. I say a tea party outdoors would be a beautiful day for it." He answered.

Queen Arianna was still pleased. "I believe so too, Eugene." She agreed.

King Frederic was contented. "The tea party with the Duchess of Quintonia outside is a wonderful idea." He added. "I'm sure Rapunzel and the Duchess will get along swimmingly." King Frederic declared.

It was noontime.

Outside of the Corona castle, the Duchess of Quintonia and Rapunzel are in the white gazebo.