I

Araceli

I know he's waiting .. waiting for me to attack or forgive but I don't even know what I'm gonna do. It's been one week since I caught Venom with another MC princess. It hurt and killed me inside and slowly but surely I was planning something.

I told Kingsley and he was ready to go guns blazing into the clubhouse but I stopped him. Shooting Venom wouldn't be enough for me, I wanted him to suffer just as he made me suffer. This child that was growing in me would be mine and mine alone.

I choose to never let Venom know I was pregnant till I started to show. Venom has been blowing up my phone and texting me. I ignored them all and choose to move to a more remote area that he didn't know I owned. Kingsley told me he went to my old place looking for me but I gave it up for charity and didn't leave a forwarding address.

The ultrasound shows that I'm accordingly two months now and I was prescribed prenatal and what to do and what not to do or eat by my personal doctor. My father has also tried calling me and ignore him as well and so did my so called brother. I hate them all, they choose to hide the fact he was fucking some other women behind my back. I will take my revenge on all of them.

I called Kingsley "Meet me at the house in 10 minutes" he grunted and meet me there. We went to the conference room and sat down. "What's up?" "It's time" I said and he smirked.

"Whose first?" He asked and I contemplated and smirk "I want you to contact the MC that bitch came from and get them under me.." I said and nodded "how do you want it done?" He asked.

"Kidnap that bitch and bring her here and when she's missing and he goes crazy then we will have him" I explained and he nods "anyways how's the baby?" He asked and I sighed "well the doctor said  it looks good and in 4 month I can find out what I'm having".

"You gonna tell him?" I shake my head "maybe when I show but he won't be apart of their lives" he nodded. I felt a weird need around Kingsley and I reached over and kissed him. He was taken back but slowly held me and kisses me back.

Tears started to fall from my eyes and I look up at him "I want to forget Kingsley" I say begging him to take me and he puts me on the table and raises my dress and pulls my panties off and slowly begins to devour me and I moan softly and hold the table.

He makes me come a few times from his tongue and fingers and then he enters me vigorously and pounds into me and holds my hips and I moan and scream his name as he goes into berserk mood on me. It felt so good and he eventually come into me filling me to the brim.

We both are panting and looking at each other and he kisses my forehead and helps me off the table and cleans me. Soon I shower and laid in bed as Kingsley left to go get that bitch. I called my assistant to start the paperwork to own that MC.