XXVI

Araceli

He's coming I can feel it. I bed was wet and I know I didn't pee. But I'm one week early then my due date, the contractions started immediately. I groaned in pain and screamed for Kingsley "KINGSLEY!!".

I can hear him running through the halls and he see me and widens his eyes "It time?" I nodded. He gets me out of bed and helps me get ready and grabs my hospital bag and  slowly he walks me to the car.

On the drive I was moaning and groan and panting from the pain and Kingsley was driving fast, he was on the phone with my doctor telling them to be ready.

When we got to the hospital they were waiting for me at the entrance. They wheelchairs me into the delivery station and I started crying from the pain "Araceli hold on.." Kingsley said at my side.

Multiple hours later I started pushing and god damn that was crazy to me. How was the whole baby gonna come out of me. Kingsley was holding my hand and encouraging me, god I really don't deserve this man.

"Ok Araceli one more big push" the doctor said from my front. I took whatever strength I had left and push as hard as could and then suddenly I felt a weight on my chest and I open my eyes to see my baby boy crying on me.

I immediately cried and cradled him "My sweet boy" I cried more. Kingsley was smiling down at us. I was so happy to have given birth.

Few hours later when the baby and I were clean up and relaxing, Eleanor brought Evie to meet her cousin, she was excited. She was now two and was walking and putting words together with her baby talk.

She was happy to see baby and hugged me and in her own way asked if I was okay and I smiled at her and nodded. "Have you finally decided on a name?" Kingsley asked from my side as he watched my baby sleep.

"Roman.. that will be his name" I said smirking and Kingsley smirk back. Few days later Roman and I were cleared to go back home. First thing I did was bath, I need some relaxation. I finally got my body back and intend on keeping it like this for a long while.

Roman was with Eleanor as she was his nanny as well, I heard my bathroom door open and Kingsley entered "You gonna tell Venom?" I shrug my shoulders. I couldn't care about that right now. "He'll find out eventually. He had to work on himself right now. I just wanna focus on myself and Roman." Kingsley nodded.

He sat on the toilet and gaze off lost in thought, I reached over and he look down at me "I couldn't have done this without you Kingsley.. thank you" I had tears in my eyes as I spoke. He gives me a genuine smiled and kissed me and I kissed him back. He makes me happy.