XXIX

Venom

She watching me, she was in the walls on the ceiling. She was in my head. I haven't slept in days because of the nightmares. It's always a dream about Maddie or something my father or mother being disappointed in me.

Sometimes I don't realize where I am or what I'm doing anymore. All the doctors does is write in his fucking notepad on our session and nothing he says helps me, they  just keep medicated me and Leaving me in my room.

I was sitting and in the open area where all the people have free time and I heard it behind me "Veeeennnoommm" it was Maddie's voice "ignore it.. ignore it. It's all in your head.." I Repeated as I Try to focus on the tv.

I felt someone grab my shoulder and I jump and look up to see my father with his face rotting away and him looking at me with a grin look "I didn't know I raised a rapist and a weak man that need professional help.." he said and I looked away and moved out of my chair.

"I thought we brought you up better than this. Now because of you me and your father are rotting in hell. BECAUSE OF YOUR SINS" I looked behind me and saw it was my mother speaking to me..

I felt the room swing and I felt light headed, then I everything went silent as I heard water drips and footsteps coming from behind me, I slowly turn around and saw Maddie. She was drenched and walking towards me slowly and I felt myself start to cry.

She showed me her forearms and they were slit and bleeding. "LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO.." she screamed at me and I backed away and again I felt someone behind me and I swing  at them and I didn't know who it was but I was tackled down.

I looked to see I hit one of the male nurse and he was bleeding from his nose. Two other male nurse dragged me into my room and threw me in. I hit the cold floor and tried to get up but they shut the door before I could say anything.

Few hours later Dr. Martin comes in and I was laying on my bed. He was accompanied by three male nurses, they looked ready just in case I did anything. "Venom?" Doctor said and I looked at him but said nothing from my bed "What happened?" He asked and I felt my tears fall "they were here.. they said horrible things.. things I did.." I said slowly.

"Who was here?" He asked "my parents and Maddie.. they blamed me." I responded. "Maybe we should just keep you confined in your room for a while. Do you need anything?" He asked as he got up.

I thought about it and said "I would like to call home and see if that helps?" I wake and he nods "I think that would be a good idea" he said and left.

Later the male nurse escorted me to the office where I could call the clubhouse. I dialed and prayed someone will answer "Black Souls clubhouse Mary speaking" "hey it's venom." I said "Venom omg how are you?" She asked. I sighed at her bubbly attitude "I'm good, I don't have much time can you pass the phone to butcher?" I asked and she went to go get him.

"Butcher speaking" he said "Hey it's venom.." "Sup prez" he said cheerily "Not so good" I said as I filled him in with the recent occurrence happening here. "Holy shit that's crazy. What you gonna do?" He asked "I don't know yet.. I think more severe than I thought. I'll probably have to stay longer" I said. "Well take all the time you need, I got shit covered here" he said and we talk a little more and hung up.

When I was escorted back into my room, my dinner was served to me and I was again given medicine. I laid back into my bed and tried to sleep. Few hours into the night I heard tapping on the window and I got up and looked there was no there. So I went back to bed before I got in I heard it again.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

I was confused but I went back and when I looked outside  I saw Maddie she was outside, she grinning at me and I realized as I started at her. That this was her reflection I was staring at, she wasn't outside.

She was behind me.