VII

Chains

I felt her look at me with her piercing green eyes and I looks at her. My own baby sister hated me and I couldn't blame her, she saved me from all my drug days and made me the man I am today. Told me to get over my hate for our father and accept Gearhead.

In the end I betrayed her because of Venom, I hated him and love him all the same. I couldn't blame him that night when he took Melody upstairs, men have their needs. Back in Ireland I meet a woman, her name was Nora, she was so beautiful and perky. She had ginger hair and brown eyes and she was pale and short. She was a year younger than me and she and I began something back then.

But being a drug addict and in a gang she didn't appreciate my life style and would avoid me on most occasions. But I loved her all the same and protected her as best as I could from afar. I left without saying goodbye to her when Araceli found me, I knew it was for the best.

I finally got clean and became more like my sister and I will always be grateful for my sister for her help and compassion but I know that compassion is gone.

"I have a surprise for you brother.." my sister said snapping me out of my thoughts. Two guards were pulling someone towards us and they were struggling against them. I gasped when I realized it was Nora. "Nooo" I screamed and suddenly  I was held down by two guards and the rest of them point their guns at rest of my family as they wanted to help me.

"I didn't know you had such a beautiful girl back in Ireland. You kept that information from me but I even have a bigger surprise for you brother!" Araceli said smirking down at me, I looks to my left and I see Kingsley coming with a baby girl that looks to be around 18 months old, with ginger hair and green eyes, and rosy chubby cheeks.

Kingsley stopped next to my sister with a sinister smile on his face. "This is Evie and yes you guessed it she is your daughter. We DNA tested her and I mean look at those eyes. Those are definitely from us" Araceli said.