XXII

Araceli

The police removed Maddie lifeless body Out of the hotel room, I just remembered that I need to tell someone at the club so I called Venom, he didn't answer then I called the club bar phone and Mary answered "Black souls bar, Mary speaking" "Hey Mary, it's Araceli. I'm afraid I have bad news.." I paused "What's going on?" She asked.

"It's about Maddie, I wanted to check on her and I found her dead in her bathtub, looks like she's been dead for a few hours. The police is looking into it but it looks like a suicide." I said. She gasped and made a whiny crying noise "Omg that's terrible, I'll tell butcher. Thanks for letting us know." I hung up and went home.

I haven't seen Gearhead since the party and I knew I had to tell him. Maddie and him were dating after all short term I suppose but I knew he fell hard for her. He's going to be devastated about this. I dial the phone for the jail and they connect me to him.

"Hello?" He said and I sighed "Hey it's Araceli" he didn't respond so I continued "I'm just calling to let you know ...." I paused again and cleared my throat "what is it Araceli?" "Maddie ... she killed herself .." I said softly. There was no noise on his side but I could hear his breathing.

"How? When? Why?" He asked all together "was it venom?" "No it happened at a hotel, I just wanted to check on her and Mary told me where she was. So well I found her" I said sighing.

I could hear him sniffling, so I knew he was silently crying about his girlfriend. I was sad for him, he didn't replied and hung up. I couldn't blame him though he was taking it hard.

Later I found out from my connection in the police station that they found a suicide note and she blamed everything on herself and wished she would've just stayed quiet about what happened with her and Venom. She also ended it with 'I love you Gearhead'. Which broke my heart even more. They were sending her body back to the city she was born in.