THREE

As the sun set on our last day in Daegu, South Korea, Yuna and I walked through some shops window shopping. I saw a lot of beautiful jewelry, clothes, and different cafes promoting coffee and anything else you could think of pastry-wise. I wrapped my coat around me tighter and noticed my shoe was untied.

"Hang on, Yuna, let me tie my shoe. I want to check out this store right here though, it looks super cute." I said.

I leaned down to tie my shoe when suddenly, I got shoved forward again. This time by a person running, and this time I landed on my chest and stomach. Before I could even shout obscenities at this asshole, someone was bending down to help me up. I assumed it was Yuna and so I said to her.

"What is it with me getting knocked into by complete and utter assholes?" I asked and looked up, expecting to see my best friend. Instead, I was met with the most handsome face I ever saw.

"Sorry, didn't mean to be an asshole who ran into you." A dimpled smile said. 

I stood up straight and noticed that this man towered over me, even in my boots. I had to crane my neck to look him in the eye, and I blinked a couple times to make sure I was not dreaming up this beautiful man.

"Are you okay?" He asked, in clear as day English.

I just stared for a moment more before Yuna shoved me slightly as if to shove me out of this man's sight. 

"Yes, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to call you an asshole, that's just the second time I got shoved over and I half expected to not get an apology again." I grimaced at my over-explanation. 

"I completely understand," he nodded. "Sorry, you haven't had the best experience it seems." He smiled.

"No! We have been having a great time here in Korea, this is actually my first time here." I carried on the conversation, wanting to know more about this man, who seemingly kept staring at my best friend.

"Where are my manners, I'm sorry, I'm Brooke by the way, and this is my best friend Yuna." I gestured to her and immediately he set his brown eyes upon her short frame. 

"Nice to meet you both, my name is Kim Namjoon, but you can both call me RM." He smiled.

"Where might you be headed, if I may ask?" He inquired. 

"Well, I wanted to go into this little shop, I wasn't sure what Yuna's plan was." I trailed off, immediately realizing where I recognized this man from before.

Not a member of BTS running me over or anything. I thought to myself.

"I am basically following her around. She's a lost cause when it comes to figuring out where she is," Yuna said back.

"I have my translate app, leave me alone." I rolled my eyes at the comment. 

"Would I interest you ladies in grabbing a coffee? You both seem like good company and I've got a couple of hours before I have to get back to my studio and work on music."

"I would love to, but I want to keep looking around. I know Yuna said she wanted coffee after this so why don't you go on ahead?" I looked at her.

She looked hesitant to leave me, but I grabbed her shoulder and shoved her toward the six-foot-tall man, and basically bee-lined into the store. All of twenty seconds later my phone vibrated.

You're a bitch. The text from Yuna said, and I had to stop myself from laughing out loud.

You love me. I responded back and put my phone back in my bag, ignoring her for the duration of the potential matchmaking I may have just completed.