EIGHTEEN

Changbin's POV

-

-

Brooke and I lay in her bed basically all Sunday, laughing, kissing, cuddling, napping, and watching random shows on her laptop until about three in the afternoon when Yuna knocked at her door again. She got up, threw on her shorts again, and walked to the door.

"Yes, ma'am?" She said.

"Namjoon and I are heading out to a museum and then dinner, do y'all need anything?" Yuna asked.

"I'm good," I said. "Same here," Brook replied.

Yuna nodded and she and Namjoon said goodbye before leaving.

"So, what now?" I asked, laying back in her bed for what seemed like the millionth time.

"No idea, are you hungry?" She asked.

"I'm so hungry," I said, laughing as I remembered a past video with Seungmin, Felix, and Chan.

"What sounds good? We could always get groceries and I can cook," she said and I raised an eyebrow.

"You can cook?" I asked.

"What, you can't?" She raised on back sarcastically, knowing the answer already and I laughed.

She walked closer to the bed but didn't get in as she thought about what to do.

"Do you like steak?" She asked.

"I do like steak, what do you have in mind?"

"I can surprise you, but I need to know if there are any vegetables you hate," Brooke said.

"Nope, I will eat literally anything," I said.

"Then get dressed, let's go get groceries."

I threw on the sweatpants and shirt I wore the night before and grabbed my jacket from the closet. Brooke went and changed into a different outfit in her bathroom and I had to stop myself from snooping and following her.

This morning we got very, very close and as much as I loved it, we needed to slow down slightly. I thought about my plan of what to get her for Christmas since it was literally a week away. I was sitting on her bed waiting for her to come out of the bathroom when Chan texted me.

Where are you at, bro? He asked in his message.

Brooke's place, we're about to get food to cook. I responded.

Without missing a beat, he sent back.

You mean she's going to cook, right?

Hilarious, what's up, what do you need? I texted back rolling my eyes.

Nothing much, the guys were just asking where you were. He sent it back, and the next moment I get a text in the group chat I have with them.

YOU TWO BETTER BE USING PROTECTION, I'M TOO YOUNG TO BE AN UNCLE! Han texted.

SAME HERE! Felix responded right after.

Before anyone else could say anything, I sent back a text.

Not that it's anyone's business, but Brooke and I have not had sex.

THANK GOD, PROTECT YOUR INNOCENCE. Han sent back.

I actually let out a loud laugh at that, right as Brooke came out of the bathroom.

"Are you okay?" She said very confusedly.

"Yeah, just the guys being assholes," I said. "You ready?" I asked and she nodded. I grabbed her hand and we walked out the door.

"I am assuming, Yuna and Namjoon walked somewhere because his car is still here." She said.