TWENTY-FOUR

Brooke's POV

-

-

As we sat around opening gifts and enjoying each other's company, I just felt squished. And it wasn't because I was sitting between several buff-ass members of Stray Kids, or that Changbin had me protected from the front. I mean it's more like, with everything that just happened, I don't want to be here. I was to be in my bed, crying, watching the Princess Diaries for the millionth time. So I just sat here and zoned out of everything.

---------------------------

Changbin's POV

-

-

I could tell that Brooke didn't want to be here, but I couldn't just get up and take her with me and go somewhere. So I excused myself to use the bathroom and walked into my room for a minute.

"Let's see what I can do," I said to myself as I opened my laptop.

I typed in the Signiel Seoul website to book us a room and saw they had an opening, but it's not what I want for Brooke and me. So I gave them a call, explained who I was, and they booked us a suite on one of the top floors away from everyone else. I thanked them and wished them a merry Christmas as I got the email confirming the booking for the next several nights.

I whipped out my phone and sent a text to Yuna.

Can you and Namjoon leave slightly early and pack Brooke an overnight bag for several days... I sent, slightly terrified she might come to break down my door.

My phone dinged with her response.

Where are you staying and does she need anything fancy? She replied back.

Signiel Seoul and only a dress or two, I'll take her to dinner tomorrow. I said.

Y'ALL ARE STAYING AT SIGNIEL SEOUL? She said back in a text.

Then my phone dinged again.

Boy, if you don't wife her up real quick, I'm gonna scream. She said, and I laughed at the text.

I walked out of my room and saw Namjoon and Yuna talking in the kitchen. He saw me first and nodded and Yuna gave me a thumbs up. I decided to give Brooke my gift later when we were alone and told her she could give me mine later too. I saw Minho bring it in earlier, and place it under the tree, at least he was nice enough to do that.

I signaled to Felix to let me sit next to Brooke and he got the message. Chan also scooted over a little bit to give her and I space. I threw my arm around the back of the couch and leaned into her ear to talk to her so no one else would hear.

"How about you and I just spend some time together for a few nights?" I asked her and she whipped her head toward me.

"Seriously?" She whispered and I nodded.

"I don't have any clothes..." She began to tell me but as if on schedule, Yuna and Namjoon came out of the kitchen.

"Okay, Namjoon and I are going to head out, we have some stuff we have to do," Yuna said, and both Suga and Jin laughed into the cups they were holding and tried their best not to be loud.

Yuna you could have made that sound better than it did... I thought to myself.

"Have fun you two," j-hope said, saluting the two of them as Namjoon glared at his brothers when they walked through the door.

"Who wants to be he's the first member of BTS to have a child, even though he stated a while ago he didn't want any right now?" V asked, and almost everyone in the room raised their hands, including Brooke and me.