FIFTEEN

Brooke's POV

-

-

It had been several days since I saw Changbin last, I and Yuna have been going around Seoul, seeing museums, and parks, eating food, and shopping. Overall, just enjoying our time here. 

"So, anything from Binnie-boy?" She asked.

"We haven't been talking a whole lot, but also I haven't been on my phone much since I'm with you," I said.

"But you both are talking, right?" She asked and I nodded.

I didn't want to tell her about our date tonight and how we both decided to be sneaky for a little bit since the interview. I remember what he sent me as soon as it was over.

I don't know why or how they got that picture, but please know I will not let anyone hurt you or say anything about you. Especially because they don't know you. His text said, and I smiled really big at the memory. 

Yuna and I sat on the couch eating dinner when there was a knock at the door, I got up to go see who it was and saw Namjoon standing outside.

"Hey! What's up," I greeted him, stepping to the side to let him in.

"Oh, Yuna invited me over, something about a movie night?" He said and I snapped my neck toward her with a look that said, 'you didn't tell me shit'.

"Oh, shit. Sorry, forgot to mention that earlier," she said, taking a bite of her ramen.

"If you want, you could text Binnie, maybe he'll come over. We can all hang out," she suggested.

I had to stop myself from being like 'no it's okay!' because he was already going to be here in a little bit.

"It's okay, I'm actually gonna go hang out in my bedroom and watch something on Netflix, and let y'all enjoy your evening." I winked, grabbing my food and heading to my room.

Well shit, how was I getting out of this house now? I thought to myself, opening my phone to text Changbin.

The only reason we agreed not to tell anyone about this date is because of that interview. It's not that I didn't trust Yuna to not say anything, but after her reaction to me being posted on tv in a foreign country, she's been on edge. Same with Bang Chan apparently. Binnie called me that night to make sure I was okay, and told me Chan ripped him a new one over the fact he was late and nearly fucked up a lot. We then talked for several hours as if we hadn't been together the entire day before and he asked me if I wanted to do a night-date next time, to which I agreed. 

So, we have a problem. I texted him.

A few minutes passed before I got a text back, I was already in the bathroom doing my hair and makeup for our date.

What happened? He asked me.

Namjoon came over, and they're watching a movie in the living room... not sure how to leave the house now... I explained back quickly before I burned my hair off with this curling wand. 

Next moment, my phone was ringing to do a voice call. I looked down and saw I was in spandex shorts and a long shirt, but given the fact he's seen me in underwear from being drunk off my ass, and I've seen him the same way, I don't think we cared that much, so I answered his call and propped my phone up against the mirror to talk to him while I did my hair.

"Hey," I said, wrapping another piece around the wand.

"Hey, bad time?" He asked, gesturing to my hair.

"No, talking this way makes this easier actually," I laughed.

"I thought your hair was already naturally curly?" He asked another question, genuinely curious.