SEVENTEEN

Brooke's POV
-
-
When I woke up it was still dark outside, I checked my phone and saw it was six in the morning. I turned over to shove my face into my pillows only to be met w a brick wall. Or what felt like a brick wall but I was actually Changbin's chest.

I let my eyes adjust to the darkness in my room and admire the man sleeping next to me. At least as much as I could since it was dark... We've only known each other for a short amount of time but something about him feels different. As if we were meant to be in this situation, to be together like this. I laid my head back on the pillows and listened to his breathing. I went to flip back over on my back when he shifted and wrapped his arm under my body again and pulled me to him.

"It's too early to be awake," he mumbled shoving his head in my hair and breathing deeply as if he was content in life.

"I'm used to waking up this early, I hate it," I said back.

"Well we still aren't moving for this bed, I'm comfy and it's warm," he said cuddling me closer to him.

I laughed a little and laid my head on his chest, hearing his heartbeat.

"Why is your heart beating so fast, are you okay?" I asked him.

"I'm holding a beautiful girl in my arms that I really like, that's why," he mumbled still not fully awake.

I blushed, thankful he can't see my face right now.

"How long do we have until Yuna and Namjoon wake up?" He asked, turning on his back, still holding me with one arm.

I wrapped my arm over his chest and laid on his shoulder now.

"I don't know, at least a couple hours before she willingly gets out of bed, not sure about Namjoon though since you're parked behind him..." I trailed off.

"If you tell me to go move my car right now, I will just roll on top of you, no." He said.

I laughed, and it was a little too loud because next thing I knew I covered my mouth with my hand and he did the same.

"Look, I love your laugh, but let's not face her wrath before seven in the morning." He chuckled moving his hand from atop mine.

I rolled my eyes and turned over to grab my phone when he stopped me.

"I didn't say you could move, I'm comfy," he joked.

"But I wanna grab my phone," I responded.

"Shhhh, we sleep more." He said.

"Binnie."

"Binnie isn't here right now, leave a message and he'll get back to you in a couple hours," he joked.

I thought for a moment before I knew exactly what I could do to get him to fully wake up.

I acted like I was going to readjust myself under the blankets before lifting them, throwing a leg over him and hoisting myself up on top of him. Even in the darkness I saw his eyes shoot open at my movement and he immediately grabbed my hips.

"What are you doing, Brooke?" He asked, his voice husky from waking up.

"Having fun, and getting your attention."

"Well, you definitely have my attention," he said rubbing circles in my hip through my shorts.

I chuckled and leaned down close to his face, the sun was rising now so there was a little light flooding into my room. I got really close to him as if I was going to kiss him and we just stared into each other's eyes.

"What are you doing to me?" He asked, not really expecting an answer.

"Apparently not helping you with your morning wood," I said sarcastically, literally feeling him on my thigh.

"While it naturally occurs in the morning, your current position isn't helping me," he said.

"Oh sorry I can move," I teased leaning to get off of him when his grip tightened on my hips.

"Yeah, no, you're good right there." He said back completely serious.

"Are you sure?" I whispered once again leaning down.

"Yeah, you're amazing." He said kissing me.

We stayed like that, in each other's embrace again like last night. Everything with him felt so natural and real. It felt like I said before, all of this was meant to be. I smiled and kissed him harder, unable to get enough of him. As if he were a drug that I was addicted too. Any other person would look at how close he and I grew in a short amount of time and tell us it was too fast. But somehow this felt like the perfect tempo.

As we were getting into the kiss, he flipped us over so I was underneath him this time. He was over me, kissing me harder. I wrapped my arms around his neck and threw a leg over him pulling him down to be closer to me. His hands started to move up my waist and just went things were heating up there was a banging on my door.

"Brooke Davis, open this damn door right now!" She shouted at me.

Changbin and I shot apart and I threw myself out of the bed, fixing my shirt that had lifted slightly from our... situation. I looked over my shoulder and saw he threw the blanket over his lower body and I laughed, unlocking my door and opening it.

"What's up?" I asked Yuna who pursed her lips at me.

"I told her not to!" Namjoon shouted from across the hall in her room.

"You can't say shit when he's in your bed," I laughed.

"Oh, I don't care that he's here," she said greeting Changbin who looked flustered and I could only imagine what I looked like.

"I care about the fact you didn't tell me and I woke up and freaked out when I saw random shoes in the front." She said, hands on her hips.

I made a funny face at her comment.

"It's just me and Binnie," I said.

"Right, just let me know next time," she rolled her eyes, walking back to her bedroom.

"Hi, Namjoon!" I shouted as she closed the door.

"Hi!" He shouted back.

I closed my door and looked at Changbin.

"I appreciate a man who matches my energy," talking about Namjoon and Changbin threw his head back and laughed.

"And I appreciate you, but I feel like if we go back to what we were doing before we're both going to end up doing something we aren't ready for..." he trailed off.

I walked slowly back to him, watching as he watched my body move.

"Are you sure?" I said leaning my face close to his.

"As of right now, let's just stick to kissing?" He said flustered.

I laughed and agreed.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" I asked and he said yes.

So I crawled back into bed with my laptop and leaned into him as we got comfortable and settled in to spend the morning together. I never wanted this moment to end, and as far as I was concerned, the present was more important than the future.