SIX

Brooke's POV

After getting dropped back at the Airbnb I unlocked my phone to find the passcode to get in and realized it was nearly two in the morning. I didn't think I had been out that late, but apparently, I was wrong. Chan, Felix, and Changbin all rode back with me here and watched me until I made it safely inside, and I waved to them as they drove off. 

Probably back to some fancy-ass hotel. I thought to myself. 

I stepped inside, taking my shoes off and putting on slippers before carefully making my way to the kitchen to grab my water from the fridge. I made sure to be quiet as I knew Yuna was probably asleep. I thought back to dinner and how shocked I was to see every single one of them give me their phones to give me their information. I wasn't sure if they'd actually talk to me again, or if they were all drunk on Soju and decided to get my information. 

"I bet I'll be blocked in the morning." I sighed. 

I never had the best luck with men in my life. After getting out of y long relationship, I've been trying to focus on myself. It hasn't been too bad, luckily I have school and my job to help me focus, but sometimes I just want a best friend there to come home to every day and talk to and just be there for me. I sighed again and took a sip of my water, unlocking my phone again I saw I had a Line notification... actually I had several.

The first I saw was from Chan.

HAD A SUPER FUN TIME TONIGHT! LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU'RE IN SEOUL AND WE CAN HANG OUT! That is what his text read.

LOL, will do. Thank you for inviting me out tonight, I had a blast! I said back. 

I backed out of the chat and noticed twenty-plus messages in the group chat I would not be reading tonight, as I did not think mentally I could handle that chaos right now. But I saw another message from Changbin and decided to open it.

Had a really nice time getting to know you tonight! I hope you had fun and didn't think we were too crazy... His message said. 

I thought for a moment before typing my response.

Not at all! I had a super fun time, it was nice getting to hang out with all of you and get to know you all too. I said and he immediately started typing back. 

As he typed I walked into the bedroom and lit up my phone to find my suitcase and grab a change of clothes and take out a pair to wear tomorrow on the train. Careful not to wake Yuna, I grabbed my toiletries and walked into the bathroom to take a quick shower and get ready for bed. I knew I shouldn't have stayed out too late since I have to be up by seven. Oh well, I'll sleep on the train. 

I turned the shower on when I heard my phone ding, indicating I got another message. I looked and saw it was from Changbin again so I opened it.

That's nice to hear! I had a good time just talking to you one-on-one. You're super smart so it was a nice change from the idiots I love, lol. Was his response.

Was he flirting? Or was hy trying to just talk to me more? I was confused because I didn't think he of all people would keep up a conversation after a four-hour-long dinner sitting next to me. 

Thanks... I don't think I'm that smart though, haha. More of a, I'm not sure how I made it this far, but here we are. I typed back and locked my phone. I got undressed and threw my hair up so it didn't get wet and took a quick shower. 

I got out and dried off, doing my nightly routine I snatched my phone off the vanity and walked into the bedroom to get under the covers as I was cold and wanted to sleep. I unlocked my phone again and saw another message.