Proof

"We are all over the internet, again!" you announce with a chuckle as Harry walks into the living room with two mugs of hot tea in his hands, approaching you with an absentminded smile. You're lounging on the couch, enjoying a day off, a rare occurrence for the two of you at the same time, and you just went online to see what people have to say about this weekend at Coachella when you came across tons of pictures of you and Harry all over the internet.

Photos of the two of you have been used in several articles discussing celebrities' outfits at the festival, but there's another reason you're the talk of the town as well. Your relationship just got public recently, not on purpose, but there's nothing you can do. Some nasty paparazzi snapped pictures of Harry kissing you in a private place and though the photos were taken down pretty quickly, you can't really delete anything from the world wide web.

It's been kind of a shit show since then, mostly because half of the world is convinced that you're not even really dating, it's all just a PR stunt, which is ridiculous, knowing that you've been together for over six months before the pictures got out, but since neither of you have commented on the situation, they can only operate with what they have and that's not a lot.

Being a quite popular actress people have been speculating that the relationship is just helping Harry break into the acting business while you're probably trying to gain more fame through him as well. It's a joke, neither of you needs the help of the other, but apparently, it's hard to let go of this theory for some.

Harry hums as he sits down next to you, handing you your drink before you cuddle up to his side. On your phone, there's a Twitter thread open that started with a snap of the two of you. A simple shot, you were just walking hand by hand, not even drawing much attention to you, but someone still caught it. What's more interesting is that what people have to say about you and your boyfriend.

"Mm, and what are they saying about us?" he smiles, curling an arm around you as you hold the phone up so he can see the screen as well.

"That we are not even dating, it's all just a PR stunt and I only went to the festival to be seen with you."

Harry lets out a wholehearted laugh, finding the situation quite amusing at this point.

"Shame on you, only coming to get photographed with me! You weren't even there for the music!" he gasps dramatically, making you chuckle.

"There was music? I was too busy posing with you," you add scrunching your nose.

"Pathetic," he sighs, but then leans down to steal a quick kiss.

"I have no idea what would make them believe that we're real," you mumble under your breath, returning to your phone as you keep scrolling.

"Nothing would be enough to them, babe." "Maybe if I posted a picture with your dick in my mouth they would stop questioning us," you add just as a joke, but Harry was definitely not expecting it from you.

He almost chokes on his tea, coughing into it as he processes what you just said, his eyes wide but also filled with a cheeky shine as he looks at you in disbelief.

"What?" you smirk. "That would give them enough proof, don't you think?"

"I would rather not have anyone else see that sight," he clears his throat.

"Are you jealous? It's not even that you don't want your dick all around the internet?"

"Babe, it wouldn't be the first time my dick would be posted online," he remind you. Somehow you always forget that he leaked his own nudes when he was still a minor.

"So we're not doing it?" you grin at him, placing your mug to the coffee table so you can sit on his lap comfortably, running your hands up and down his chest suggestively.

"We can, erm, practice, or even take the picture, but I want to keep it for my own use."

"Mm, you'd pull it up when you're across the globe, stare at it and imagine my lips all over your cock?" you murmur as you lean down and start kissing his neck.

"Yeah, absolutely," he sighs, his free hand coming to grab a handful of your ass.

"Cool, want to take that picture now?" you offer, your lips coming to meet his.

"Yes, let's do that," he agrees, eagerly nodding his head as he puts his tea to the table as well so he has both of his hands free and dedicated to you.

Not much later, the picture is taken and securely stored on his phone, saved for harder days, but it never sees the daylight, luckily.