Scared Of Thunder

There's been a storm going on for a couple of days in london. And harry has always been scared of thunder. A lot of people laughed at him when he got scared, sure they didn't mean it in a wrong way but no one really comforted him. After all it is a real fear.

That was until he met Y/N. She didn't make fun of him, she only giggled a little, but that was only because he was so fucking cute.

Whenever there was a storm she made sure he felt safe.

She would make hot chocolate in the kitchen while he sat on the counter watching her in awe. With a blanket wrapped around his shoulders.

And then she would place the cups in the living room and light up the fire place. He'd follow her there still wrapped in his fluffy blanket, waiting for her to set up a cozy mood.

She'd light up his favourite vanilla scented candles and put them on the table, and grab the remote of the tv, and lead him to the couch.

Once they lay down with his head resting on her chest, she turns the tv on and plays one of his favourite "friends" episode, the one that brings him comfort and makes him laugh the most.

She knows it's almost no use because he'll only watch for a couple of minutes and then look up at her with a small pout on his lips.

She already knows what he wants so she just giggles and nods her head. He eagerly sits up a little to get more comfortable and pulls her (well his) sweater up enough to free one of her breasts.

He presses a gentle kiss to her nipple before taking it into his mouth and suckling on it, mumbling a low "thank you mommy" before closing his eyes.

And whenever there's a loud thunder sound, he'd jump a little at the sudden noise, but you just wrap your arms around him tighter and kiss his forehead gently, and play with his curls, before mumbling "it's okay baby, you're safe with me".

After hearing those words come out of your mouth he feels a little relieved, and relaxes into your arms again, sucking harder, making you wince a bit, but it's nothing you can't take, he feels safe, and that's what matters. 

After a while you could feel his mouth relaxing, and you hear soft snores. You look down and smile when you see him sleeping like a cute angel holding onto you, as if you'll slip away if he lets go.

You whisper a soft "I love you" and press one last kiss to his forehead before closing your eyes and finally falling asleep listening to the sound of the fireplace combined with the rain.