I Love You

The door slammed shut, loud bang echoing through the house waking you up from your accidental nap on the cozy couch "harry, what happened?"

you questioned him with a really worried and tired expression on your face "you won't understand it anyway so drop it, move your legs!" he shouted, wanting to sit on the couch. you obeyed and he dropped next to you.

"babe you're gonna wake emily up" you told him in a more silent tone

you had a normal life with him, until he started drinking and going to clubs. once, you found out that he hooked up with a girl but, you couldn't leave him because you have child with him and because you still love and care about him.

"do i look like i care right now! come on y/n don't act like you care about her! i don't love her, i never did and i never will!" he screamed really loud and you started tearing up 'how could he say something like that, emily is his daughter

'she loves him more than anything'

"and i don't love you either, you're always so clingy, i start to think that you're using me for money! so, you can take your kid and leave my house"

"harry, love, you're just drunk, let's talk in the morning, maybe you-" "i'm not drunk, stop bugging me about it and leave me alone!" you gulped and went upstairs to bed, crying yourself to sleep.

in the morning you woke up with harry snoring next to you. you rubbed your eyes and looked at the clock. 6:28 am "im done with this bullshit" you got up and silently packed your bags, you want into emily's room to wake her up

"good morning princess" you smiled caressing her cheek. she whined "good morning" "you have to get up were going to samantha's today"

"really? i love auntie sam" she squealed and jumped out of bed, you started packing her bags and helped her get dressed, it was already 7:49. i hope harry's not awake.

entering the living room you saw harry in the kitchen frame, looking at you with a confused face. "emily go in the car i'll be there in a bit"

she nodded and waved harry bye. poor girl didn't know what was happening. "wait where are you guys going?" you rolled your eyes "you'll finally be alone like you wanted all along" grabbing your purse and coat. "come on love please"

"don't! -call me that right now. i fucking hate you and your guts, you can take your ring cause i'm out of here." you pulled your ring off and threw it at his feet "y/n please-"

you slammed the door in his face, a few tears streaming down your face but you quickly wiped them away. you met your daughter and gave her a warm smile "let's go to auntie's" "yaaaay"

"it's ok y/n, he's an asshole, i bet he regrets it now" your sister sam, said, rubbing the top of your head as you rested it on her chest

"i just can't believe he would say something like that about his daughter, i understand if it would've been about me but emily? she adores him, she's his daughter goddammit" you cried.

seeing you like this just broke her heart, harry always seemed so sweet and nice. she was wrong.

"i say you should get a divorce" sam advised but you shook your head "i can't, emily needs a father figure in her life." "and you still love him, don't you?" you nodded

your head in her chest as you cried even more. after a few days, emily asked if she could go back to harry. she misses him a lot and sadly so do you. "mommy can we go see daddy please?" she begged you

"now? baby it's too late, he's sleeping" "pretty please" she kept giving you puppy eyes so you gave in "ok fine, we're going" her squeals of happiness made you smile, her brown hair falling on her face, pulling your hand up to scoot it away behind her tiny ears.

you knocked on the door, when it opened you saw him with bloodshot eyes like he was crying. your daughter jumped on him and he picked her up while you were staring at the ground with a blank face.

"daddy i missed you so so much" emily exclaimed and tears started to roll down your cheeks.

"i missed you more princess" he hugged his daughter as his life depended on it and she hugged him back. he kissed her forehead then put emily on the couch so she can watch tv "y/n can we please talk?"

he questioned you and you followed him into the kitchen. "look love, i'm sorry i said those things, i realized how stupid i was and how much i loved both of you. i can't live without you two in my life you're my family, please please forgive me" he started crying while begging you for forgiveness.

"harry.." "suddenly he fell to his knees burying his face in your stomach as tears stained your shirt. "please love i'll do anything just to get you back, i promise it'll never happen again. i'll try to get better and change"

you pulled him up by his shirt and broke down, he quickly pulled you into his chest. you silently sobbed so emily doesn't hear. harry kissed your forehead and whispered in your ear "i love you so much"

"i love you too" he then pulled out your ring from his pocket and asked "will you be my wife again?" "of course" both of you smile as he slipped the ring on your finger "mommy, daddy i'm tired"

emily yawns from the couch and you take her to her room and put her in bed "good night princess" you say as harry kissed her forehead. at the end of the day, everyone deserves a second chance.