Good Morning Love

The sound of the birds chirping outside, and the cars zooming up and down the street pull you out of your deep sleep, as you lay awake resting your eyes for a moment, trying to gain the energy to open them.

When you open you're eyes, the first thing you see is the curtain swaying, from the light breeze coming from the cracked window, the light seeping in from the open blinds. You were suddenly in a good mood. One of those moods where you just know it's going to be a good day.

You suddenly remember that Harry is in bed behind you. You look down, and see his arm is draped over your waist, his hand resting limply on your hip, and his cross tattoo prominent in your line of vision. You can hear is heavy, but steady breathing in your ear, letting you know he was still asleep. You turn your body to face him, causing him to stir in his sleep. He doesn't wake up though, draping his arm back over your body the way it was, once you're done moving around, and continuing his heavy slumber.

You run your fingers through his crazy hair, staring at him in complete adoration. His long eyelashes. His curly, unruly hair. His soft, pink lips that were slightly parted, letting out soft snores. The tattoos trailing up is arm like art. He's gorgeous. He suddenly inhaled deeply and stirred again, rubbing his eyes and groaning in the process. He was waking up.

He finally opens his eyes, you being the first thing he sees, looking at him with a smile on your face, causing him to smile. Your smile was always so contagious for him. "Wha'r you smiling at?" He asks, voice groggy from not being used for so long. "You." You say matter of factly, as if he should know. He giggles, shaking his head before yawning and stretching, letting out very loud grunts that would've been really obnoxious if you weren't in such a good mood.

When he's done he turns back to you, gazing into your eyes again. "Y'know, love, it's a bit weird to stare at someone while they're sleeping, in'it?" He teases with a furrow of his eyebrows, his accent thick with sleep. You blush, burying your face in his neck. He laughs at your embarrassment. "I love you." He whisperers, kissing the top of your head.

Instead of saying it back with words, you lock your lips with his, and he doesn't hesitate to kiss you back. The kiss was short, ending with you pulling away. Harry wanted more though, as he reconnects your lips to his faster than you pulled away.

He puts his hand on the side of your head for a bit of leverage, tugging at the roots of your beautiful hair, causing you to moan into the kiss. The kiss is deep, and passionate. Neither of you want to let go any time soon. Getting into it, he pulls away only long enough to push you onto your back, and get on top of you straddling you, but keeping himself propped up so that he doesn't crush you.

The cover slides off of him, revealing his already naked body, which doesn't surprise you considering he doesn't typically sleep with anything on. He moves away from your lips to the sensitive spot on your neck underneath your ear, causing you to let out a soft moan, grabbing him by his hair. He likes that reaction as he suck harder, nibbling at the skin for sure leaving a hickey there that you're gonna have to work at covering up.

You can feel him pushing himself against you for friction, driving you absolutely mad. He abruptly pulls away from you and grabs you by the collar of his big shirt that you weren't wearing anything underneath, and pulling you toward him, forcing you to sit up. You look down, and see how hard he's gotten, making you more excited than you already were.

He catches your glance and smiles. "See what you've done t'me petal?" He says, pulling the shirt from over your head swiftly, before taking his big hand to your chest, and pushing you back down to lay on your back. He looks down at you in awe. "Y'so fuckin' beautiful."

He leans back down kissing your neck again, taking one of your boobs in his hand, needing and squeezing it like his own personal stress ball. He trails tender kisses down your neck, shoulders, and chest, stopping at your nipple, lightly sucking on he sensitive area. He takes his hand, moving it down your stomach, all the way down to where he wants you most, moving his finger in between your folds and stopping just at your opening, catching you off guard and causing you to gasp.

He peppers kisses down your stomach, rubbing your thighs, taking his time with you. He wants to appreciate every inch of you.

He finally gets down to where you want him most, pressing a soft, wet kiss to your core. He takes his hands on your inner thighs, spreading them as far apart as they will go. He presses his lips to your fully exposed thighs, sucking at the fleshy skin.

He looks up at you to see you with your eyes closed, in a heaven. To pull you out of your trance, he unexpectedly pushes two fingers into you, hard.

"Harry! You almost yell. He continues to pump his fingers in and out of you, hitting the spot at the perfect angle, causing you to not even be able to think straight. "What is it baby?" He asks in mock confusion. "D'you like that?" You nod harshly, with your lower lip between your teeth, and eyes screwed shut. "Use y'words pet."

"Yes!" You cry out, squirming beneath him. He moves his face down towards your clit, wasting no time flicking his tongue over the bundle of nerves over and over again. "Harry! Fuck!!" You yell out.

It doesn't take long for you to feel the pressure bubbling up in the pit of your stomach. "Harry I'm gonna cum!" You warn. He keeps going for a couple more seconds, building up your excitement. Right when you were about to reach your high, he pulls his fingers out of you, and moves his tongue away from your clit.

"Harry, please." You beg pitifully, desperate for the release he's not letting you have. He comes up and hovers over your petite figure, looking into your pleading eyes. "What, baby? What d'you want me to do." He asks, pretending like he doesn't know exactly what you want.

"Fuck me." You say impatiently. "Y'want me t'fuck you, love?" He says, rubbing his hard cock against your pussy dripping with pre cum, making you whine with desperation. "Yes." You reply. "Please, H." You all but beg.

He immediately positions himself at your entrance, and pushes himself into you slowly, causing you to moan in relief. "Shit." Harry seethes at the contact. He stays still for a second, giving you a second to adjust to his size, before moving himself in and out of you. He lifts up one of his legs, and gets in a position as if he's down on one knee, hitting the spot perfectly, causing your eyes to roll back.

"Oh fuck- shit!" You curse, wearing your legs around Harry's torso and digging your nails into his back. "Fuckin'ell" Harry says loudly, as his thrusts start to get sloppy, and less controlled. He puts one hand around your neck, making you scream, and holding onto the headboard of the bed with the other, throwing his head back in pleasure.

You open your eyes to look at him, wanting to see his pleasure. The golden cross chain Harry forgot to remove before he fell asleep last night dangled from his neck, yet he was so lost in such a sinful act to notice.

You soon started to feel the sensation in your lower stomach again, letting you know you were close to your release again. "Harry, I'm close." "Me too." He says, completely out of it, and his face contouring with pure bliss. His thrusts get even sloppier but harder, as both of your moans get louder, and more urgent.

"Harry I'm gonna cum!" You yell. He moves the hand around your neck down to your clit, working you through your orgasm. "Let it go. Cum f'me baby." He encourages. "Oh my- holy shit!!" You yell as you feel yourself tightening around him. Harry cums at the same time, slamming into you, releasing into you, grunting in the process. "Fuck!" He says loudly.

When the both of you come down from your highs, he pulls out of you slowly, watching his load flow out of you. He looks at you, and sees that you're eyes are closed, as your moth hangs open and your naked chest puffs up and down with you're heavy breathing. He gets up and walks away, causing you to open your eyes, confused as to where he's going.

Suddenly you hear running water, but only for a second before he comes back to you with a wet rag. "Le'me clean you up, lovie." He says sweetly. He takes the warm damp rag in between your legs, wiping you down carefully.

You wince slightly at the sensitivity. "I'm sorry, petal." He says sincerely, trying to finish up as fast as he could. when he was finally done, he walked away again to get rid of the towel, before coming back and laying beside you.

You cuddle up against him, pressing a kiss to his collarbone. "I love you." You whispered. He gives you a soft kiss on the lips. "I love you so much more."

You guys lay in each other's arms, enjoying each other's company before Harry breaks the silence. "What d'you wanna do today?"