|Chapter Seven|

Um, hi! I just wanted to ask if you like this book, I feel like it's very boring. And I'm really lazy to write so I need to know if any of you like it. And if you do, what do you like and what do you not? Which Characters should appear more and what kind of storyline would you like to see. Please, tell me because it's very, very important! Thanks for reading, btw!

|Third Person's POV|

Two month later, all the Young Justice members, except Mia Queen and Zoè Ramirez were in the kitchen, dinning while also discussing what happened a week ago.

Mia and Zoè left Young Justice because they were already ultimate heroes, Mia left to take care of Queen Consolidated and Star City while Zoè joined the Canaries.

Now it left Dawn Allen, Ronnie Allen, Gwen Steinfeld, Andre Ramon, Sofia Ramon, Elias West, Jordan Kent, Livia Danvers, Connor Danvers, Levi Luthor, Lacey Luthor, Rue Olsen-Danvers, Tess Harper, Tim Palmer and Laurel Sharpe-Lance in the team.

However, they got one new member. One that Dawn clearly didn't trust. It wasn't hard to guess because she kept eyeing him with suspicion. She tried to talk sense into Gwen but she said to give the boy a chance. Everyone except Livia kept saying that. They tried to search some info about the guy but found none other than what he told them.

The boy was named Kyle Craine. He arrived at mount Justice few days ago, claiming he had an useful information about their enemy, that he knew two of their members.

The team was against of him staying with them at first but Kyle gave them an important info and most of them voted for him to stay. Flash's and Supergirl's daughters were against of it, telling them that he could be a spy but the members replied that they wouldn't give Kyle private information until he proved to be loyal. So he wasn't official member.

Dawn called her father and asked to search about the boy. Diggle, Laurel Lance and Dinah Drake investigated him but found nothing to prove him unworthy of their trust.

The boy too noticed that Flash's daughter didn't trust him. He tried to talk to her, prove his loyalty but she didn't give him a chance.

Instead, they were forced to sit at the same table, listen how Jordan and Andre repeated what happened a week ago after second attack between their team and Anti-Justice.

Lacey turned out to be as strong witch as they were told. She said she found her match in Chaos Witch, or Raniella as Kyle called her.

With Lacey as White Witch, they had a chance to win. And Sofia as Voyd stood next to her brother and put great fight agaisnt the Breacher. Andre created a mechanism in team bracelets thar could open a breach if the team members got sent somewhere by the Breacher. They would be able to come back if Andre or Sofia weren't with them.

Dawn asked Speed Force Nora to train her and she agreed, saying Dawn needed to learn how to control her speed. Because whenever she was overwhelmed, she lost control on her speed. Her hands started vibing or her whole body phased or she begin to run so fast that she couldn't stop.

What suprised her the most was that her brother's newly discovered talent. Turns out he has the strongest connection to Speed Force. He can summon Nora in a minute and he can feel other speedsters. He can feel Speed Force in them. Which neither Dawn, Barry, Wally or Elias can do.

"Earth to Dawn!" Jordan waved his hand in front of her face. Dawn shrieked quietly and stared at him for answer. "We were discussing our new plan and you seemed unusually quiet."

Dawn shook her head. "Just a little distracted. I'll be in my room if you'll need me. Liv, tell me the plan later, alright?" She turned to Supergirl's daughter who nodded. She left the kitchen silently and walked towards her room. Before she got inside, she felt someone grab her arm. Dawn turned back only to see newbie.