Chapter 8

Eddie's pov:

I hate him, how.... how could he? I've never done anything to him, EVER! I wish he would just- before I could finish my thoughts I heard a knock at the door. I opened it so see him standing at the door. "Hey......" he said. "W- what do you want" I said holding back the tears in my eyes. "Eddie... I didn't mean it. I- It was in the heat of the moment." He said taking a step closer to me. He put his hand on my cheek and looked me up and down, "Steve....." I whispered. Before I could say anything else Steve leaned in and kissed me. What was a 5 second kiss felt like an eternity and I didn't want it to end.

Steve's pov:

I pulled Eddie's lips away from mine and he let out a soft "woah" I looked at him waiting for a reaction and his blank expression quickly turned into one of happiness. He held my other hand and said "did you mean to do that?" He asked. "I dont think I've ever ment to do something more in my life." I said. Before anything else could happen I heard "STEVE,WHERE ARE YOU MAN!" from Jason. Eddie let go of my hand and said "Go, I think there looking for you" "but-" "come over tomorrow, okay?" Eddie said. He closed the door and I ran back to the pathway where Jason was shouting my name. "Hey man you alright? Nancy left the party and said you guys weren't dating anymore" "No..... no I'm fine, I'm just gonna go home for tonight okay?" I said.

+++++++

Eddie's pov:

I woke up to the sound of knocking on my window, I tied my hair up into a bun and went to open it. "Hey" Steve said, I was taken aback by him but laughed and let him in. "Through the window huh?" "Classy I know" Steve said brushing his hair back. "So...... you wanna talk about last night?" I said cautiously. "Listen... I- I didn't mean to make things weird between us, I dont-" before he could say anything else I leaned in forward and he stopped talking "I don't regret anything" I said edging closer to him. "Do you?" I asked "I, I dont think so" He said, Steve smiled and placed his hand around my waist. We where about to kiss when I heard my bedroom door unlock, I shoved Steve away and my uncle came in the room. "Eddie, your gonna be late for school." "Wayne it's Saturday" I said holding in my laugh. "Really? Oh. Wait Steve? What are you- I'm to tired for this shit I'm going to bed." He closed the door again and me and Steve laughed our heads off. "now" Steve said standing up from my bed, "where were we?" With that he pressed his lips against mine and ran his fingers down my back.