Chapter 67

"Hey wayne!" "Hey kid. How was work?" Wayne asked. "It's was good, jason didnt pop up for once and i stopped by cat village for a second." Eddie responded

"That's nice." Wayne said. Eddie was about to go into his room when he heard a knock on the door. He opend it and saw Steve wiping his nose free of blood, "woah what happend?" Eddie asked concerned, Steve chuckled, "I fell over while riding my bike on the way back from work" Eddie rolled his eyes and pulled Steve inside and into his room. Steve sat down on his bed while Eddie stared at the mirror, he stared at his reflection before grabbing a pair of large scissors. "Should I cut my hair?" He asked Steve, "what? Hell no!" Steve responded taken aback, "you sure, the guys at work said I look dumb with it." "Don't listen to those assholes then!" Steve said. But it was hard not to, it was one thing to be bullied by people the same age as you and another think to be put down by adults, your own boss even. "Eddie genuinely don't listen to those assholes then!" Steve said. But it was hard not to, it was one thing to be bullied by people the same age as you and another think to be put down by adults, your own boss even. "Eddie genuinely don't listen to them, they're just a bunch of dickbags." Steve said once again trying to pull Eddie out of his mind set. "Yeah... yeah I know." Eddie said pushing Steve off. Steve grabbed a pack of cigarettes from Eddie's bedside table, he handed Eddie a cig and began to speak in a quiet tone.

 "So.. I got a call today. From my... um.. dad." "What!? What did he say? Are you okay? What-" Steve cut Eddie off by grabbing his shoulder coldly. "My parents want me to move back in, they don't need me to break up with you they just don't wany to see you around the house...." he said shakily. "Steve! That's... wonderful! Pack your shit babe go!" Eddie said excitedly. "What? Aren't you mad? They don't want to see you around!" Steve said confused. "Steve, they want you back, I know you would rather go back there instead of staying in this shithole, we'll still see eachother outside, you'll eat and sleep there and you can still come over to my place whenever you need. You have to." Eddie said. "Would wayne understand?" "I do. Go kid, your parents are giving you an opportunity to go back into your old room and sleep there. But for the night you can still be left here, just sleep on it." Wayne said standing tall in the doorway with a coffee mug in his hand. Steve looked down contemplating his decision. "I'll start packing some of my stuff.