Chapter 22

"As you all know your exams are coming up so this is no time to fool around. For your last project we're teaming up people from different classes. Me and miss O'donnel have already picked the groups. Kevin, Jeff, Tommy, and chrissy, they are group 1. Sally, Samuel, Patrick and Jonathan. Are group 2. Nancy, Robin, Andrew Kian are group 3. And lastly we have Gareth, Steve, Jason and Edward. Make a poster about the last chapter and simplify it." Jesus christ I'm with Jason? This is going to be a nightmare. "Well well look who I'm paired up with." Jason said turning his head to the side. "Jump off a cliff fuck face!" I shouted at him. "EDWARD! HOW DARE YOU USE THAT LANGUAGE IN MY CLASS! GO STAND IN THE HALLWAY!" The teacher shouted at me. I packed my pencil case and books into my bag and left the classroom, since it way the last lesson I grabbed my bike and rode back home. "You're home early." My uncle said sitting on the couch smoking a cigarette. "I'd say the same about you but I know how wonky your work hours are so whatever." I said pissed off, "you and your boyfriend got into a fight or something?" Wayne said. "I- what no! We're fine! And he's not my boyfriend!" I said trying to lure off suspicion. "You know I don't give a fuck right? Calm down." He said. I rolled my eyes and went to my room.

++++++

Steve's pov:

"Guess who!" I said "AHHHH!" Eddie shouted. He turned around and punched me square in the nose. "OWW OH MY GOD!" I screamed "HOLY SHIT IM SO SORRY!" Eddie said panicking. "It's fine! I'm fine." I said laughing. Eddie laughed with me for a bit before asking "what are you doing here babe?" "I thought I'd stop by and ask how your doing after getting kicked out of class bad boy." I said sitting down on his bed. "Ahhh so you're here to flirt with me basically." Eddie said sitting down next to me. "You're right, but can you blame me when I'm dating such an amazing, handsome and cool guy like you!" "Oh my god what did you do?" Eddie asked "what I did nothing- okay I sat on your spider." "YOU SAT ON MY SPIDER?!" Eddie shouted sitting up from his bed, he ran over to Gary's cage and picked him up. "He's okay I just had to pet him a tiny bit that's all!" I said walking over to eddie. "Okay.... okay you're okay aren't you baby? Oh yes your perfect aren't you sweetheart" Eddie said playing with Gary. He had a cute smile on his face and he sat down cross legged on the floor. He brushed his hair out of his face and let Gary crawl around his hands. "You know even though Gary is absolutely disgusting-" "watch it!" "Sorry! But like I was saying, even though you have Gary, you are the best person I've ever met." I said. Eddie blushed hardly and placed Gary back into his cage, "and even though you are a popular jerk-wad you are the best person I have ever met."

(I'm having trouble picking what I want so do yall want around 5-10 more chapters of cute steddie or do yall want a plot twist?)

(Fanart is by mille0pede on insta!!)