Chapter 68

(MERRRY CHRISTMAAAASSS! Or happy hanukkah! What did you guys get this year? I got a new turn table and an eddie munson funko pop:))

"You wanna talk about it?"

Yes.

"No, it's stupid anyway." Eddie laughed. Steve asked of Eddie had work that day, Eddie shook his head no while fixing his hair in his cracked mirror, "wanna go to the movies then? I hear there showing the shining." Steve asked excitedly. Eddie turned around to face Steve. "Have you invited Robin and Nancy?" "Mhm" "then I'll come." He said. "Wait... if they weren't you wouldn't want to come?" Steve asked alittle upset. "Steve... of course I would want to come, but the fact Robins going makes me want to come even more because of how much of a pussy she is!" Eddie said. Steve rolled his eyes and hugged Eddie from behind "You're truly amazing munson." "Why thank you!" Wayne said standing in the doorway. "Wow you're so funny Wayne!" Eddie said sarcastically. Wayne reached into his pocket and handed Eddie some change, "buy yourself popcorn." He said. He grabbed his keys and left for work. "Hey... where does Wayne sleep?" Steve asked, as after a long while of staying in the musnon trailer he noticed Wayne didn't have a room. "Living room, he has a pull out bed, and... I've tried to tell him I didn't need my own room but he hasn't listened." Eddie replied. He grabbed a basic outfit from one of his drawers, "I'll be ready in fifteen minutes!" He said heading into the bathroom. Steve took it upon himself to change in Eddie's bedroom.

Eddie locked the bathroom door.

He stared down at the clothes he had sloppily thrown on the floor. He grabbed them, before noticing the drop of blood next to them. Before he could think to clean it up he found himself staring at himself in the mirror. Holding it, he contemplated.

Do it.

"Eddie? You done?" He heard. Shit- shit get dressed! "I'll be out in a minute!" Eddie shouted. He put on his clothes and rushed out of the bathroom, "are you okay?" Steve asked concerned. "Why wouldn't I be?" Steve looked Eddie up and down, he looked scruffy, but not normal scruffy like he always did. Before Steve could ask anything, Eddie grabbed his hand. "Let's go babe, I dont wanna be late." He said. 

+++++++++

The movie screen went black, it was the intermission. Eddie sighed annoyed before grabbing his empty coke can, "wanna go buy more popcorn?" He asked Steve.