Chapter 11

Steve's pov:

I held Eddie in my arms and knocked on the front door to his trailer. His uncle opened the door and once he saw Eddie immediately let me inside, he grabbed Eddie from his hands and went into his bedroom while I grabbed a cloth from the bathroom. I placed it on the wound on Eddie's leg and his uncle started asking me questions, I told him that I found him in the woods and I didn't know who had done it "shit, shit shit is his hair gone?!" His uncle asked noticing the clump of hair missing from Eddie's head "Yeah." I replied "oh god, he's gonna go crazy when he finds out! That's the last thing the poor kid needs!" His uncle said pacing the room. "That's your concern!? He's bleeding and has to many bruises to count!" I said angryly. "You don't get it! Do you have any fucking clue why he lives here!?" His uncle said shouting in my face. I sat down stunned and slowly shook my head no. "His dad was a raging alchie who ended up in jail and his mum passed in a car crash. Before his dad went to jail he made eddies life a living hell. He came to this trailer while i was at work and took eddie back to his house. He shaved eddies hair, rarley let eddie visit his mom in the hospital. When his mom passed, his father gave him false hope. He told eddie that she would come home soon. And because eddie was only six he..... he belived him. And this is the last thing he needs, to be reminded of what his father did. After all this time hes finally gotten alittle better. He grew his hair out tried to get better grades and everything. Noe his hair is fucked up again." I was sad, shocked and confused all at once. "Shit. Don't tell Eddie I told any of this" I wanted to tell him about me and Eddie but before I could I heard a weak voice from behind me saying "S-Steve?" It was Eddie. I looked at him with tears in my eyes and hugged him tightly. Eddie pulled me away from him and pulled me back in for a kiss. His heart was beating and I felt tears running down his face "babe listen we're gonna help you okay? Just... just wait here I'll get you some ice okay hun?" Eddie laughed and looked at me happily "w-what is it?" I asked confused. "You just called me hun" He replied. After a few hours of tending to his cuts and bruises I suggested to eddie that we go to a hospital for his foot. "No... no way I don't have that money! Plus I can walk on it just fine!" Eddie said placing his hand on my arm. "Babe I'm so sorry I wasn't there, I won't let Jason or anyone do anything to you ever again I promise okay?" I said holding back my tears. "I know you won't, I love you" Eddie said leaning in on my shoulder I placed my hand around his back and whispered. "I love you more"

(P.s thank you so much for 1000 views!!!!)