Chapter 53

(Srry for the late post yall, also RIP lizzie) 

"Cmon Ed you're on the final stage! You beat this you beat the high score!" Gareth said. "What's so great about beating the high score?" Steve asked confused. "This peice of shit game hasn't had anyone win it since my uncle won this in the 70's." Eddie said focusing. "Hey everyone! Step right up for the freak show! How are you doing Eddie?" Jason said grinning. "Jason not right now." Eddie said angryly. "Yeah Jason shove off!" Nancy said backing him up. Suddenly someone ran past Eddie and nudged him forward, it started up the game and he was suddenly in the zone.

He could do this, he had to do this.

"Cmon Eddie you can do this!" Robin said encouraging him. Halfway through Eddie caught Jason and Patrick whispering to eachother. "Watch this." Jason said. Suddenly Jason kicked the game and the screen started glitching. "No.... no, no, no, no, NO!" Eddie shouted noticing what jason had just done. The screen went black for a few seconds before starting up again. The screen flashed the starting screen, Eddie checked to see his high score and noticed that it was all the way back down to zero. Which ment all his progress had been lost. "Whoops! Looks like I've ruined your little game freak." Jason said teasing him. "Do you realise what you've just done?" Jeff asked Jason. Jason shook his head with the same cocky smile on his face. "I've been working YEARS to get to that level and you've just ruined it. I've been trying to beat my uncles high score for YEARS and you've ruined..... all of it." Eddie said getting increasingly angrier. "Don't worry freak, just disappoint him like you've always done. I'm sure he's used to it-" before Jason could finished Eddie shoved him to the ground.

All Eddie saw was red.

Jason got back up and swung at him, "EDDIE!" Steve shouted from behind him, Eddie dodged Jason and turned to face him. "REMEMBER WHAT I TAUGHT YOU!" He shouted. Eddie turned back to Jason, he repeated what he had learned. Jason's nose was the first thing to start bleeding, soon his arms and legs where bruised and bleeding too. Eddie was ontop of him nonstop punching him before he heard police sirens. "SHIT! COPS!" Nancy shouted. Steve dragged Eddie off Jason and into the back of the arcade. "keep running!" Steve shouted. "CHEIF HE'S HERE!" one of the officers shouted. Eddie looked back to see chief hopper right behind him.

Shit he's fast.

"WOAH!" Eddie shouted, he grabbed Eddie by his collar and yanked him back. "Hey chief how 'ya doing? Are you good? I hope your good! Okay I'm gonna go now-" "not so fast kid. You and your little friends are coming with me." "What! Why am I coming?" Robin asked annoyed. "You are a witness to an apparent attempted murder." He said. "Oh come on attempted murder?" Steve said. "I mean he did scream 'I'm gonna kill you and your first born child' so-" "nance you're not helping." Steve said cutting her off.