Chapter 30

(Okay since like all of you dont want a plot twist im delaying it also i didnt want to admit it but i dont want to write it either. So you can all stop calling me papa now)

Eddie's pov:

"Steve are you crying?" I asked giggling. "That movie was sad okay? I can't belive that the vampire died!" He said wiping tears from his eyes. I laughed and pulled him in for a kiss before we heard a honk from behind us. "Get in the car I've got work in 5 minutes." My uncle said putting out a cigarette. "Bye Robin, bye barb, see you tomorrow!" Steve said waving from a window.

Steve's pov:

"You're a friendly one aren't you Steven?" Wayne said. "Oh... yeah I guess?" I replied confused, "hm..... surprising considering how much of a dick you where to my nephew." He said. I stutterd abit before he said "he's asleep, Eddie can't hear you." "I'm sorry Wayne! I swear I've changed!" I said apologising. "Don't panic, I'm not mad at you.... anymore that is. If you would have told me that you would become Eddie's favourite person ever I would have stabbed you in the face." He said "I- thank you?" I said feeling threatened. "You've changed for the better Harrington, I bet your dad's proud of you isn't he?" He said with a smile on his face. "Oh um, we....... he's at work most of the time so..... I don't even think he knows that I've changed to be honest." I said in a sullen tone. "Well, even if that's the case, I'm proud of you." Wayne said taking off his seat belt. He was about to shake Eddie awake when I stopped him "I'll take care of him Wayne, don't worry about it." I said. Wayne shrugged and went inside. I picked up Eddie and closed the car door behind me. I laid him down on his bed and slowly started untieing his shoes to take them off. Suddenly I heard a giggle and looked up at Eddie, "oh my god you're awake aren't you?" I asked. "I'm sorry! I woke up while you where walking me over here and it was to cute of a moment to stop!" Eddie said sitting up from his bed. "You! Are a moron munson." I said laying down next to him. "And you! Are the absolute love of my life." He said hugging me. "And you are 'Eddie my love'-" "don't you dare sing the song." "I love you so! How I've waited for you!-" "Steve stop!" Eddie said putting his hand over my mouth. "You'll never know!" I said with muffled voice. "You are so anoying!" Eddie said hiding a smile.