Chapter 18

Steve's pov:

Eddie was asleep in his bed and I was pacing his room biting my nails, Wayne walked in and I froze waiting to get scolded like my dad would scold me. But instead Wayne told me to sit down, I explained everything that happened and he stayed quite for a few seconds before noticing I was crying. "Hey.. its not your fault you know." "It is. I-I should have been there for him." I said looking at the ground. I moved the hair out of Eddie's face and he woke up confused, "Steve?" He asked placing his hand on my cheek. I smiled and wiped the tears away from my eyes, Wayne walked over to eddie and Eddie's eyes filled with tears. "I'm sorry! I didn't- I didn't mean to they-" "I know. I'm not mad Eddie. Nor am I disappointed, you're here and you're safe now." Wayne said. Eddie was still panicked so I grabbed his hand, "Eddie, I promise that I won't let anyone or anything hurt you again. And.... I've never felt that way about anyone."

+++++

Eddie's pov:

I woke up sweaty,nauseous and confused. I looked beside me and saw Steve sleeping next to me, "goodmorning.." I said hugging Steve. "You sound like death." Steve said hugging me back. We stayed in bed for around 5 minutes just hugging eachother. Steve played with my hair and I rested my hand on his chest. "You know what you are munson?" Steve asked lifting his head up, I stared at him confused and shook my head. "You are the love of my life." Steve said with a goofy smile, I laughed happily and hugged him even tighter. "I dont deserve you Steve." "Your right, you deserve waaaaay better" Steve said sarcastically. I leaned in for a kiss and Steve swerved away quickly, "um rude?" I said upset. "Babe there's something I need to tell you." Steve said nervously. I nodded my head and straightend my back. "HEYYOOOO!" Robin shouted jumping into Steve's room. "AHH JESUS CHRIST" I screamed falling off Steve's bed. "HOW DO YOU ALWAYS SCARE US?" Steve shouted, "okay number 1 Eddie you scream like a little girl and it's frankly hilarious and number 2 you guys have a bad habit of leaving your doors open." "You still haven't explained why you're here" I said standing up off the floor. "Well there's a tattoo store that just opened and it needs no parental permission because they don't give a fuck, also its cheap. Soooo you in?" Robin asked jumping up and down. "Hell yeah, get your ass up Steve let's go!" I said grabbing Steve's arm. "Are you guys insane, if my dad saw, which I doubt he will notice I'm home, he'd kill me!" Steve said "then get one that he won't see!" "Like one above your butt crack!" Robin said. "Robin.... what the fuck?" I asked. "I- sorry" "just get one somewhere he won't notice, do it for me?" I said with puppy dog eyes. Steve rolled his eyes and said "your unbearable sweetheart."