Chapter 36

(Little question, may or may not have to do with the plot twist, but what are you guy's opinion on the kas theory?)

(Also I would like to say that last night I accidentally posted chapter 37 instead of this chapter and some of people saw it, I'm so sorry I'm really sick and I messed up completely I'm rlly sorry I swear :()

I heard the door open and stood up quickly, "Hey Eddie how-" before Steve could finish I cut him off with a kiss. We stared into eachothers eyes for a few seconds before my uncle stood up. "Yeah that was cute and all but Steve you are getting mud all over the floor." "Oh I'm sorry mister munson!" Steve said stepping back outside. He took his shoes off and came back inside, while keeping his head down. "You good?" Wayne asked. "Mhm!" Steve said. Wayne shook his head and went to his room. "Hey Steve are you fine?" I asked, my foot hurts abit, I found out Jason works at the same place I work and he didn't take too lightly to it. He just tripped me through I'm fine." Steve replied. "I know you're not an asshole anymore but I miss when you would beat people up for no reason." I said sarcastically. "Yeah but atleast I don't beat you up anymore, you are very easy to takle you know." "How so?" "Well you're short, weak, small and you suck at fighting so all in all your basically a chipmunk." "Out of all the animals you could have chosen you chose a chipmunk? I thought I would be something cool like a bat!" I said annoyed.

++++++

"Hey sweetie, do you have plans for the weekend?" Steve asked laying down next to me, "no I don't think so, why do you ask?" "I was thinking if you maybe wanted to go out to lovers lake, like on a boat or something." He said. "Like with robin or something?" I asked. "No..... like you and me." "So like.... a date?" "Yeah, I'm asking you on a date!" Steve said nudging my shoulder. I blushed hardly and nodded my head. "I'll pick you up at 8?" "It's a date."

++++++

"Where are you going?" Wayne asked. "Oh I'm just going out with Steve." I said tying my shoes. Wayne smirked and sipped his beer. "What?" I asked. "Nothing, it's just the fact you're so nervous you tied your shoelaces together." He said. I looked down and heard a laugh, "hah, made you look!" I rolled my eyes and got up. I went outside to see Steve pacing around, he was wearing a white polo shirt and blue jeans with leather shoes. I walked up to him and he looked at me happily, he handed me a single rose. "Cute! You smell like hairspray!" I said. Steve looked embarrassed and said "I'm sorry! I sprayed like the whole thing before I got here I got nervous." "It's fine, you look great, now ready for our first date?" I asked. Steve nodded his head and opened the door for me. "Just a quick question, what's that bag for?" "You'll see when we're in the middle of the lake."