Chapter 13

Eddie's pov:

"Morning munson, get up we have to present our assignment today so wear something that smells nice." Steve said shaking me awake. "f-fuck I forgot about that" I said getting out of bed. "You're not a morning person are you?" Steve said searching around my room. "What are you looking for?" I asked putting on my hellfire shirt. "A hairbrush" "I dont have one, now let's go." "You don't have- Uh whatever let's just go."

Steve's pov:

We arrived at school and Eddie suddenly got really quite, I thought it was strange but then I noticed the people around us chuckling. "Hey, don't mind them, I think your hair looks great I promise" I said nudging him. Eddie smiled and we chatted the rest of the way to class. "Nice haircut freak!" Jason said from across the class "shove yourself off a cliff moron!" Eddie shouted back at him. I laughed and Jason got red. Before Jason could say anything the teacher walked in and starting pulling up the groups. "Okay that was great next group ummmmm.ahh Eddie and Steve please come up and present your assignment" Eddie looked nervous and waited for me to walk up to the front. We presented the assignment and we started walking back to our seats but Jason stuck his leg out and tripped Eddie over. I went to help Eddie up but Eddie looked livid, I reached my hand out but he pushed it away he stood up and gave Jason the death glare. Jason laughed and tried to stand up but Eddie pushed him back down and Jason fell to the floor. "BOYS STOP OR ILL PUT YOU BOTH IN DETENTION." The teacher shouted, Eddie went back to his place and Jason sat back in his chair stunned.

+++++++

Eddie's pov:

"What the hell was that!" Steve shouted at me leaving the classroom "what? You don't think I did the wrong thing do you?" I said smiling. "No! Of course not, but where did you get the sudden confidence to do that? Its not very like you." Steve said confused. I pulled him into the bathroom and showed him the box.

Steve's pov:

"Oh, oh my god you're on drugs?! Eddie we're in the middle of school! When did you even" "calm down hun, don't worry about it. Just be happy I finally stood up to that dumbass" Eddie said slurring his words. I was worried but then the bell rang and Eddie went to class. When the bell rang again I ran to the cafeteria to see Eddie giggling with Gareth and Jeff. "Hey are you okay?" I asked "huh? Ohhh yeah I'm good" Eddie said "i- but they take a long time to ware off-" "Yeah, but not if you take a small amount sweetheart, I just took it for a little kick in the morning" "You scared me, you know that right?" I said angryly. "I'm sorry, shall I ever be forgiven by Harrington the great?" Eddie said jokingly "your an idiot munson" I said sarcastically.