Chapter 17

Eddie's pov:

During half time while me and Robin where still laughing at Jason looking like a tomato Steve had to got to the bathroom. Robin stayed behind and I waited for Steve outside. "You peice of shit!" Jason shouted. I looked up and was pushed into a hallway, "YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?" Jason said holding me against a wall I shook my head and tried to shake my way out of Jason's grip but I saw Tommy behind him. "Hey look what I found! Didnt you say something about your family one ggtime Eddie? Something about your dad wasn't it?" He said lifting a flask up. Jason laughed and looked back at me "you know what they say munson. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree does it? One sip of this and you'll turn out just like him won't you?" Jason took the flask out of Tommy's hand and Tommy held my face straight and Jason forced the flask in my mouth.

Steve's pov:

I went out the bathroom and noticed Eddie wasn't there but I assumed he got bored and went back to sit with Robin. "Hey Rob Where's Eddie?" I asked sitting down next to her. "I thought he was with you?" Robin said sipping her soda. Suddenly the basketball coach got on the mike and announced "if anyone has seen Jason carver or Tommy Higgins please let me know we need to start the game soon." Suddenly I connected the dots. I grabbed Robins hand and started running? "Slow down I can't run!" Robin said,we turned a corner and saw Jason and Tommy laughing as Eddie laid on the floor crying next to an empty flask. "YOU DICK!" I shouted, I ran into Jason and tackled him onto the ground. Robin panicked when she saw Tommy trying to pry me off Jason so she kicked him to the ground and stomped on his hands. "YOU MONSTER! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" I shouted with tears in my eyes, a teacher found us and tore me off Jason, Robin ran away before a teacher could see her. I ran over to eddie who was panicking and crying on the ground, Jason and Tommy started running away so the teachers ran after them and and left me and Eddie alone. Robin turned a corner when the teachers left, I held Eddie in my arms trying to keep him from falling asleep. "Steve I'm so sorry I didn't mean to i-i swear" "CALL WAYNE ROBIN!" I shouted. "No.... no please he'll be mad.. I can't be like my dad please!" Eddie cried. "It's gonna be okay Eddie I promise." I said hugging him.