Chapter 45

Steve's pov:

I was chatting with Robin and Nancy when Eddie finally woke up. "uhh what time is it?" Eddie asked. "Oh its 10." Nancy replied. "I SLEPT ALL DAY!?" "No you fucking moron it's 10 in the morning. Also you snore REALLY loudly." Robin said rolling her eyes. "HAH I TOLD YOU!" I shouted at him. Eddie smacked me playfully before the phone rang.

Eddie's pov:

I picked up the phone and heard a dreaded voice that I never wanted to hear again. "Hey kiddo." He said. "Hey Dave." I said gritting my teeth. "Oh come on kiddo, calling your own father by his name?" "Don't call me kiddo and how the hell are you calling me?" "I bribed one of the guards, there letting me call, now I'm gonna ask you this one more time-" "I'm not bailing you out of jail. Now bye." "Don't cut just yet, you're still my kid y'know, tell me how you're doing." "Well, life's been fine. Uncle Wayne's a better dad then you ever where that's for sure. I've got a partner." "I knew it!" He shouted. "Knew... what?" "You weren't a fucking f@ggot. What's your girlfriends name?" "Oh fuck off I have a boyfriend. And his name is Steve." I said annoyed. "Oh god so you are a-" "You know what I am dave? I'm done with this conversation, so enjoy rotting in jail dickhead."

Steve's pov:

Eddie hung up the phone and turned back to us, he sat down on his bed silently before Nancy asked "who was that?". Me and Robin where waiting for an answer confused before Eddie looked at us and said "guess who's father called him!". "Oh my god Eddie are you okay?" I asked concerned. "I'm fine, it's nice to know he's rotting in jail where he belongs." Eddie said with a smile on his face. "I'm really sorry dude." Robin said trying to comfort him. Eddie sat up from his bed, "Alright the mood in this room is really down now and I'm not a fan of that, who's up for the arcade?" He said. "Ive never been." Nancy said "same here." I continued. Robin grabbed Nancys arm and Eddie grabbed mine, "then get ready kids we're going on a road trip!" Eddie said excitedly.