Chapter 47

(So I just found out that Tommy canonicaly had a crush on Steve. I'm extremely excited to weeve that into the story 😼)

Robins pov:

"Do you really not like my bowl cut?" Will asked confused. "Nah I call everything ugly! That's how I got kicked out of my house for a day! So what do you like doing kiddo?" I asked. "Well, we could go to castle Byers!" He said in a chipper voice. "That sound really cool actually." I said happily. Will's face lit up and he grabbed my hand, after a few minutes we came across a little shack. It was made out of strong sticks and had little signs around it scribbled with words like 'do not enter' and 'must have password'. He pulled back the blanket used as a door and let me in, I sat down on the small mattress and Will sat down next to me. He showed me one of his comics and explained it to me, after he face plamed and looked back at me. "I'm sorry! It's stupid I know, I usually talk about this stuff with Mike." He said. "It's not stupid, you and Mike are close aren't you?" I asked. Will nodded and said "yeah... yeah I guess we are."

Steve's pov:

"HAHA! lucas 3! Steve 2! I'm winning!" Lucas said happily. I rolled my eyes and went to take a sip of water. "Tired already grandpa?" Lucas asked running up to me. "Grandpa? I'm 15!" I said annoyed. Lucas laughed and packed his basketball back into his bag. "What now?" He asked curiously. "You have alot of energy in you don't you?" I said. "Yeah well usually me and Dustin stay in his room all day so I have alot of energy built up I guess." He said laughing. "What about Mike and will? You hang out with them too right?" I asked. "Yeah duh but they are usually doing there own thing so me and Dustin and usually joined at the hip you know?" He said. "Ahh so you're like the dynamic duo then?" I asked. "Yep, midnight and toothless." He said. "I'm..... sorry?" I asked confused. "That's what troy calls us." He said upset. "Don't listen to troy he sound like a Jason to me, and Jason's are just sad lowlifes who pick on people to feel better about themselves." I said patting his back. He smiled a bit and said "thanks, I appreciate it."

Eddie's pov:

"This is fun!" Dustin said happily, "I know right! I love painting figurines, you can always give them a backstory too!" I said. "What's your characters name?" Dustin asked. "King Harrington the great, all his subjects fear him for he is a ruthless leader that will stab and slay anyone who comes in the way of his princess!" I said dramatically. Dustin laughed and showed me his figurine, "This is master mews! He's a ferocious human-cat that will slay anyone for any reason!" He said. "That's ominous. I like it!" I said high fiveing him. "Thanks! Lucas thinks my characters are to creepy sometimes." He laughed. "You and lucas are like buddy-buddy huh?" I asked "Yeah, he's very funny, he loves basketball though and it's really anoying. Other than that though I guess you could say he is my best friend."