Chapter 46

(I'm seeing alot of steddie hate on tiktok recently and I want to know why everyone hates it suddenly 💀)

"Press jump!" "Wich is jump?" I asked confused. Eddie slammed his head against a wall before nudging me out of the way, "here, I'll show you." He said. "Woah you are like really good at this." I said. "Yeah well when you're the freak of the town who has 2 friends in total and who's uncle works all the time you usually spend half your time in here." He said sarcastically. "Hey guys how's it going?" Robin asked passing a peice of cotton candy to Nancy. "Well I've learned that Eddie's an even bigger nerd then I thought he was originally." I said giggling. "And that's how you win 'run rabbit 2000'!" Eddie said turning back to me. "Nancy what the fuck are you doing here?" A voice called, we turned our heads to see Dustin, Lucas, Will and who I assumed was Nancy's little brother. "Mike?! What the fuck are you doing here?" Nancy asked annoyed. "What am I doing here?! I basically own this arcade, it's like heaven for me!" Mike said snapping back at her. "Mike you're ten your heaven consists of women boobs in magazines and Popsicles." Nancy said sarcastically. Dustin and Lucas chuckled and will nudged them to make them stop. "I have an idea!" Eddie said excitedly. We all faced him. "Everyone take a kid and we'll see who has the most fun!" He said. "That is the stupidest idea I've ever heard. Let's do it! I call kid in the ugly bowl cut!" Robin said grabbing wills arm. She ran out of the arcade with Will trying to keep up with her. Eddie grabbed Dustin and whispered something in his ear, Dustins face lit up and he ran off with Eddie. "I CALL LUCAS!" I shouted grabbing him. Nancy looked at Mike with disgust before grabbing his arm and leaving. "Do you play basketball?" Lucas asked. "Oh we are gonna have fun." I said happily.

Nancy's pov:

"Alright dip shit where do you wanna go?" I asked. Mike rolled his eyes and grabbed my arm, he led me back to our house and down into the basement. "Help me clean and I'll say we had the best time of our life." He said with a grin on his face. "Uh fine." I replied. While we where cleaning Mike was talking about his new dungeons and dragons campaign. "That's really interesting." I said sarcastically. Mike rolled his eyes and muttered under his breath. "Well Will likes it." "Is he your favourite?" I asked. "What?" "Will, is he your favourite friend?" I repeated. "Oh.... well yeah I guess, I guess he is like my best best friend." He replied.