Chapter 43

(this is later then usual because i got stug by a jellyfish and spent a day in the E.R, sorry) 

I ran over to the car to see Eddie crying in the front seat. "Eddie I'm so sorry, my parents suck so much! I didn't except them to..... say what they said. I honestly wouldn't blame you if you wanted to break-" "I dont wanna break up with you Steve, the fact you actually stood up for me is something more than like anyone has ever done to me." Eddie said wiping the tears from his eyes. "Eddie, I love you so much." After Eddie looked at me in silence I asked "you belive me right?" Eddie smiled through tears and hugged me. "I do...... I really do." He sobbed. I hugged him back tighter than ever. Eddie pulled away from the hug and stared at me, instead of staring into his eyes however I stared at his lips for a second before placing my hand on his lap. "This may be a bad moment but do you have to stay at my place now?" Eddie asked. I nodded my head and he giggled a bit. "Luckily for me you don't snore." He said. "Yeah but you do, it's like trying to sleep with a chainsaw near your ear." I said "I do not snore!" Eddie said dismissing me.

+++++++

"HEYYOOOO! I heard what happened with you're parents Steve I'm so sorry." Robin said running into Eddie's bedroom. "Oh we're fine." Eddie said. "Oh are your parents not mad at you anymore?" Robin asked concerned. "Nope!" I said. "Oh.... then why are you two in such a good mood" "steve gets to stay at my place until he breaks up with me, so forever!" Eddie said cutting her off. "Listen I locked myself out of my house and my parents have night shift, so can I spend the night?" Robin asked. "I mean sure why not it'll be a sleepover I guess." Eddie said sarcastically. "Can I bring Nancy?" Robin asked. "You know what, why not, I'm bored anyway." Eddie said. "Yay!" Nancy said poking her head out from behind Robin. "How the actual hell did you hide behind Robin?" I asked.

+++++++

Nancy was painting her nails with robin and Eddie had just come out of the shower, he had a towel wrapped around his waist and his scar was more prominent than ever. I looked at it then looked back up at him, "does it still hurt?" I asked concerned. "Yeah but not as bad as the one I got in summer camp." He said laughing it off. "The one at summer camp?" I asked confused "it was 78' and I was in summer camp with robin-" "YEAH HE WAS!" She jumped in. "Yeah, anyway, Jason found out I was going there, he didn't take to lightly so he pulled out his holy bible and did the most holy thing he could think of." Before Eddie could finish he turned around and showed my the scar on his lower back. I hadn't seen it before because he always had his swim suite above it but it looked healed. "Oh god." I said. "Yeah, I guess instead of writing f@g this time he took some creative liberty and carved his name instead." Nancy looked over and her eyes widened abit before she looked away "that looks deep, if I didn't know any better I'd say he's trying to split you in half." She said.

Eddie chuckled and put his shirt on. Robin blew on her nails before looking at me, "I'm bored, ya'll wanna do something fun?" She asked. "What you wanna carrie Jason again or something?" Eddie asked lighting his cigarette. "Jason has nearly lead you to death so many times and yet you still go after him?" Nancy asked ,Eddie smirked and jumped off his bed. "Oh thy Nancy wheeler, a Knight in armour never backs away from the fire breathing dragon, but thy fight and win! " He said. Everyone looked at him confused before he rolled his eyes and said "I'm saying, he thinks I run away at everything right?" "What's your point?" Robin asked. "My point is, we make him run away!" Eddie said excitedly. "And how would we do that?" I asked. "We'll need some help from some small friends." He said grabbing a jacket.