⟬▻•𝙏𝙬𝙤•◅⟭ | 𝙏𝙊𝙊 𝘽𝙐𝙎𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙔𝙊𝙐

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭◮

𝐀/𝐍: 𝟏𝟖+ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑!!! 𝐈'𝐦 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 🥲

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭◮

You dragged Hanma by the arm all the way to his car and got in. Before he even started the engine, he turned and looked at you. "What the hell, y/n why did you do that??" He asked in a loud tone of voice.

You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms before looking at him with annoyance.

"Because he's an asshole and an idiot. I felt like in order to get my point across I needed to get him on his knees." You answered.

Hanma sighed and face palmed himself as he sat back in the driver's seat. "Why are you so damn impulsive and wreckless...you could potentially become a target now thanks to your actions. And I know he's gonna have an ear full for me later..." He mumbled as he started the engine.

"Please, his guards are straight up scaredy cats. So who ever he hires to kill me shouldn't be too hard to deal with." You said as you looked out the window.

The both of you were quiet the entire ride home, and even when you entered the door to your apartment, still remained silent. Neither you nor Hanma wanted to speak first.

◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◮◭◭◭◮

▻𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙤𝙤𝙣...

You couldn't take it anymore, so you went into the living room where Hanma was and hugged him from behind.

He still didn't say anything, nor did he react. So, you sucked up your pride and apologized.

"I'm...sorry..." You said in a hushed tone. "Hmmm?" Hanma hummed, looking back at you with a stoic expression. You unwrapped your arms from around his neck and stood up straight.

You hated when he wanted to hear you say it again when you know he heard you say it the first time. You pouted and crossed your arms, mumbling it again.

"I said...I said I'm sorry...happy now..?"

You could see a light smirk on his face in the corner of your eye. He then stood up and turned around on the couch, grabbing your face with his large, pale hands.

"I didn't hear you, princess. Say it again.~" he whispered to your ear in a low, flirty tone. Your face began to flush with a deep red, wondering what might happen next.

You could feel his nails lightly digging themselves into your cheeks, which hurt a little, but you didn't mind. His grip on your face overall hurt, but in a good way.

"I'm...sorry.." You said in a louder voice. "For?~" Hanma added, gently biting your earlobe, earning him a light whimper coming from you.

"F-for acting wrecklessly earlier...I won't do it again.." You answered. You could feel Hanma's lips lightly graze your skin as he made his way down to your neck. Kissing, biting, and sucking it.

"S-Shuji...w-wait-..." You mumbled. He ignored you and continued to mark your neck as he pleased, letting out an occasional groan.

"Ah! Shuji w-wait a second! I-its the middle of the day, s-shouldn't we just-" you were cut off immediately as you were picked up by your thighs.

"C'mon baby, you can't tell me this isn't the real reason you wanted to keep me home today.~" he said teasingly.

You could feel a large bulge on the lower half of his body as he carried you to your shared bedroom.